Photo Sessions If You Need Them

I am posting this because a friend who I worked with in the past had said there may be providers in need of new pictures. I have done all types of photos both professionally and personal. I have done a number of shoots for Sweet Sonya, and would like to offer my servicxes to any provider that needs new photo's. If you are interested in seeing some of my work, please send me a message on here or call me at 512-771-0635. I can answer any questions and provide you with access to a few of my images. Thanks. Also wanted to say I think all the providers on here rock and deserve nothing but the deepest respect from all. Wish more clients on here could see just how important all of you are and just what it takes to give the service you give. Just a thank you to be shared. Hope you all have a great week.

Please let me know if this is the right place for me to post this or not. Thanks

Dizman
Hey Ladies (and Gentlemen, don't want to forget our male providers) I wanted to say that Dean has a great eye behind the camera and is always a professional. He is very safe, trustworthy and is not trying to collect pics or exploit anyone. He is patient, laidback and fun to work with. His prices are very resonable and you get more than your money's worth. Dean made me feel very relaxed and comfortable, which really made it easy to get the pictures and the look I wanted. He's a cutie too so that helped as well.

Photos are a great investment and market tool. So if you are newbie to the profession or just in need of some new pictures for your showcase or website, give Dean a call and he will take very good care of you and make sure you are satified. I believe he also offers a guarantee, so if you don't like any of your pics he will do a retake for free.

Thanks Dean, I look forward to getting a few more new pics for myself real soon.

Sweet Sonya