New to the board!

Hello,just tring to get the hang of things here and was kinda looking for advice.I posted some pics but I need to have some new ones done,them are new but better I should say.Does anyone out there take photos?I really look forward to having alot of fun here,just need my hobby cherry popped!
There are two members here that I can think of off the top of my head. DFW Raven and Pearlman are photographers. You can PM them on this site. Sorry if I didn't mention anyone else, those are the only ones that I'm sure of.

Good luck Gigi and be safe.

p.s. You have a beautiful smile, use it when you get your pictures taken.
Thanks,I could use help with getting a review so maybe we shpuld meet...........
Hello,just tring to get the hang of things here and was kinda looking for advice.I posted some pics but I need to have some new ones done,them are new but better I should say.Does anyone out there take photos?I really look forward to having alot of fun here,just need my hobby cherry popped! Originally Posted by GIGI Nicole
Hi Gigi and welcome. My name is Meeshee and I am a professional, female photographer. I will be coming to Dallas middle of next month. Below are details on a photo special for $300. Further below are examples of my work. The view a full body of current work, visit my website at www.meesheephotography.com.

Best of luck!
Attached Images File Type: jpg NwsltrDallasTourMay12.jpg (234.3 KB, 97 views) File Type: jpg DSC_4726.jpg (156.2 KB, 97 views) File Type: jpg DSC_1729.jpg (201.5 KB, 95 views) File Type: jpg DSC_2963Sepia.jpg (106.2 KB, 95 views)