eglaisias

Do providers actually go meet guys for free so he can decide whether or not he wants to commit to an appointment?

I have met guys at places and they paid me for the time at the restaurant or where ever we met whether or not we actually had an official date!

I mean my motor just blew up and the dude wants me to meet him..... how am I going to get there WALK?

Im just upset about my car maybe im being unreasonable. Lashing out I guess, just really frustrated and then someone wants me to meet them to SEE if he might want a session. NO it dont work that way. NO FREEBIES!!!!!!
Do providers actually go meet guys for free so he can decide whether or not he wants to commit to an appointment? Originally Posted by LouisianaBBW
Yes some actually do and feed into this type of mess. So they will try it with others as well. If some providers weren't doing it he would know better than to ask a professional to do this. Sounds like either a complete idiot or an ignorant newbie

I have met guys at places and they paid me for the time at the restaurant or where ever we met whether or not we actually had an official date! Originally Posted by LouisianaBBW
Agreed that's the only way I would be getting dressed,doing hair make up and all that unless I am already at the same place anyway then I won't mind saying hi.

I mean my motor just blew up and the dude wants me to meet him..... how am I going to get there WALK?

Im just upset about my car maybe im being unreasonable. Lashing out I guess, just really frustrated and then someone wants me to meet them to SEE if he might want a session. NO it dont work that way. NO FREEBIES!!!!!! Originally Posted by LouisianaBBW
No you are not being unreasonable. You just dodged a potential time waster or cheap ass. He needs to take his behind to craigslist casual encounters or a dating site if he wants free meetings or anything else.
Slim