Weekend Sex

Ladies and Gents, How many of you prefer to play on the weekends? I've always found it's busier during the week, but I, personally, like playing on Sundays. I always have. Idk why. It just feels more laid back or something. My house is clean. Kids are gone. I'm rested. Nothing better than a day full of great sex on Sunday!! Saturday, I'm usually too tired from my other responsibilities and catching up on my rest. There's no rush to run errands and such.

I like my Scarlett Sundays.
I prefer it any day that ends in a Y.
I prefer weekends, but I'm single so I have no weekend obligations.
During the week I'm either to busy at work, or too tired after work
I prefer weekends, Saturday or Sunday around 11am-3pm time frame. I am more relaxed and can fully enjoy our time. No traffic, no hassles, no phone ringing, no stress!!
I'm a weekend worrier as I work during the week, single so no abligations short of my other hobby activities. Sunday mornings, or late afternoon are great and yes no traffic to see my Sunday girl.

Stone Temple Pilots

"Down"

Pleased to meet you
Nice to know me
What's the message?
Will ya show me?
I've been waiting
A long time, now
Now here's the answer
You're all mine now

Ya, I've been waiting for my Sunday girl
Ya, I've been waiting for my Sunday girl, now

Pleased to meet you
Nice to know me
What's the message?
Will ya show me?
I've been waiting
A long time, now
Now here's the answer
You're all mine now

Will you follow me down now, down now
Will you follow me down now, down now
Will you follow me down

Pleased to meet you
Nice to know me
What's the message?
Will ya show me?

IB
I love that song! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's sexual proclivities have some sort of method!
  • Toyz
  • 08-09-2015, 02:54 PM
Ladies and Gents, How many of you prefer to play on the weekends? I've always found it's busier during the week, but I, personally, like playing on Sundays. I always have. Idk why. It just feels more laid back or something. My house is clean. Kids are gone. I'm rested. Nothing better than a day full of great sex on Sunday!! Saturday, I'm usually too tired from my other responsibilities and catching up on my rest. There's no rush to run errands and such.

I like my Scarlett Sundays. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I have no preference. But Scarlett makes a good point !!
...you haven't lost your deft touch.

Now everyone is thinking about slow, delicious, lazy Sunday sex with Scarlett De Rossi...instead of just me.
Okay wait. I'm confused. We're they thinking of sex with you? Now they are thinking of sex with me? Or both of us at the same time? Do tell!
I'm also more of a night owl, so I love afternoon and evening appointments. This way I can get mom duties done, run errands and get my work out knocked out. I dont like dates that are too late though, unless I'm going out on a dinner date then bcd. That's different. The week before lady time, I turn into a horny shewolf that practically wants to devour any decent looking man that crosses my path. I'm in total slutty fuck beast mode then!
I'm also more of a night owl, so I love afternoon and evening appointments. This way I can get mom duties done, run errands and get my work out knocked out. I dont like dates that are too late though, unless I'm going out on a dinner date then bcd. That's different. The week before lady time, I turn into a horny shewolf that practically wants to devour any decent looking man that crosses my path. I'm in total slutty fuck beast mode then! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
there ya go, fuckin it all up!!
you just had to say "decent looking" man
weekend sex is great but I like sneaking out of work and then going back with a huge grin on my face. buts thats just me

...Call me!!!
That's so going in my next ad!! Fuck me now or die by the she wolf's wrath!! Lol