Wake up

Where.do we see people earning, 100hhr, 150hhr, 200hhr, 300hr.. Is this Obama care? Let's get real people. I know you have no intelligence of politics at all by please. Let's get real. You have ncns because guys find something more reasonable and better. Think about it!!!!!
Don't understand the context..

Are you bitching about prices again?
Goodness, someone has their jockstrap twisted.

What people charge be it a hhr or an hour
Is different from lady to lady. It all depends what you are looking for.

Also we get what we ask for...

So stop complaining and don't try to insult and call out everyone that we have no intelligence about politics. Your reaching and until you talk to everybody on this board about such subject please do us all a favor and shut your hot air blowing mouth.

Don't forget to take your meds.
Actually these were not my comments. A friend of mine was surfing on my account. He couldn't believe the prices, so he made this comment. Mods please remove
Hobby 101, don't leave loged on computer unattended.

IB
of course it was.. lol
I thought I was in the Houston section for a sec. Probably would have been more entertaining.
Today's lesson. Never post immediately after happy hour.
Mods please remove Originally Posted by Passion2015
I think they checked out of the Hotel California!

IB
Actually these were not my comments. A friend of mine was surfing on my account. He couldn't believe the prices, so he made this comment. Mods please remove Originally Posted by Passion2015
the fact that your friend was surfing in your account and posted without your knowledge is a little bit concerning....Does he book to see providers from your account as well?
I don't think the mods should remove this the ladies need to see that your account is not 100% secure
Originally Posted by NubianPrince
😂😂😂😂
the fact that your friend was surfing in your account and posted without your knowledge is a little bit concerning....Does he book to see providers from your account as well?
I don't think the mods should remove this the ladies need to see that your account is not 100% secure Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I was thinking the same thing. How many dicks are using your account man? Can't be just a causal usage, since this "other dude" supposedly felt super comfortable posting under your name. (emphasis supposedly)

Epic fail.
You didn't know that we all take turns being
Passion2015. No one knows who he is, only the one passing him on, and the new Passion2015.
Relax, it was a one time deal. He wanted to check it out and see if he wanted to join. And as far as secure, do you really think this site is secure? If so, you really do need to wake up. Just saying