Snapchat

Probably already discussed but I was searching backpage a few weeks ago because I was going to springfield. My first search sent me too springfield Massachusetts. I looked around and found a couple girls that advertise on Snapchat been following one since. It's dang cool she is always posting videos. Saying she is available , where she is headed. etc...very cool. Would love to follow local girls. Seeing videos all the time makes me want to see her more. Just a thought ladies.
Apologize in advance I'm typing on a iPhone

Bianca_hunnybun by the way. I always look forward to her videos.
And DO NOT take a screenshot or you will be blocked.

If you girls do have snap post or pm me.
That is a great idea
you are so right! 👍🏽👍🏽
It's awesome. I'm addicted to watching her and knowing what city she is in. If the girls here did this it would be the same. I love it.
Im totally gonna do it lol
I'd be totally OK with this!
That's one site I could never get into. Twitter? Sure I'll tweet nudes and BJ shots all day. Facebook? Of course, I'll post some Facebook friendly shots of my semi-bi stripper friends and sugar babies. Instagram? Hell yeah, it's where I get most of my love.

But Snapchat? I never understood how that app worked
I'd be totally OK with this! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Lol i bet u would 😘😍
Once you get use to it, it's a fun app. I haven't used it for advertising but I do use it to constantly remind my friends what they are missing lol
Im totally gonna do it lol Originally Posted by cassie_love
Guess I need to try and figure Snapchat out today lol
Guess I need to try and figure Snapchat out today lol Originally Posted by Templover
U need to come see me
Never thought of using Snapchat. I have a personal account, I'm going to set one up for yall
Big snapchat fan as well. Can't wait to follow some of you lovely ladies!
I'm on Snapchat you guys can p.m. me for my Snapchat name
Jotsar ladies and gents.... nothing up yet... but soon y'all.