I’m asking provider out on date (would love provider input)

So I’m aware there’s about a million of these, but I wanna really illustrate the whole situation clearly. Ive been meeting a provider for a while now, and long story short I want to ask her out on a proper date and really start getting to know each other.
For starters, and most importantly, I’m not under any delusions of what it is she does for a living, nor am I unaware of how our relationship to one another started. I’m not looking to “save” her from what she does, in fact it’s something I’m quite secure about. And I’m not looking to wife her up or even anything serious.
I understand that, especially w GFE girls, it can almost be impossible to differentiate between a provider expressing real interest in you if she’s just really good at what she does (usually the latter.) my perspective on our situation is a bit different. Conversation is wonderful, we have a ton of important things in common, and our meetings seem to go over 30 mins, sometimes an hour without any complaint. What really gets me is that she’s adamant about no contact that isn’t related to setting up meetings, but the two of us keep in contact w each other frequently texting without any mention of scheduling meetings.
Sorry this is so long, but I just wanna hear some folks opinions my wanting to take this relationship outside the hobby. Again I’m not trying to get her to quit and it’s not some scheme to win free sex, just my want to take her out on a date and see where it goes from there, I plan on treating her like a human as I have from the beginning. Would love to hear provider input on how I should go about this, or even if I should haha. Thank you if you read this whole thing
You are about to be blacklisted.
If they are interested at all, they will ask you.
The minute you ask, you’re toast.
Please record her reaction for all to witness.
SC v2?
Lose her number and move on. You are already in too deep.
It happens but bottom line this is their business to make you believe it is real.
  • bcglx
  • 10-14-2018, 06:45 PM
Exactly, in my expierence the day they decide they want a relationship they will give you your donation back and continue to see you for free. However, in hindsight it's always better to decline and continue to pay for the sex. Paid sex is always better for so many reasons in my opinion.
Plenty of regular women to date. Why a hooker? Can't get a woman on your own without paying for it by the hour?
Try taking her out in some paid longer dates and see how that goes first. Then try an overnight or short trip. If you’re only seeing her for 30-60 min, you dont really know her. If all goes well, then see what happens.
The only thing I'm going to say.. If you want to take her on a date and lets say you want 2 hours of her time... Pay her 2 hour rate.
Right thing to do....

The only thing I'm going to say.. If you want to take her on a date and lets say you want 2 hours of her time... Pay her 2 hour rate. Originally Posted by TheGentleman56
My first reaction is .... "Run Forrest, Run"!!

But then I agree with TheGentlemsn56. Ask her out on an extended Encounter, and be prepared to pay her rate for the time spent.

But be careful. Don't get a hard dick confused with being in love.
I agree with the statement above your in too deep and your judgement is grey.

If you want to pursue set up a session two days before, and ask if if she would go like to meet you for drinks before your session (off the clock). If she is interested in dating she will jump at the opportunity. If she turns you down you know your answer and show up at your session time.
Frequent texting is subliminal marketing.
Hobby related or not.
Don't listen to the naysayers ... follow your hearton.
Don't do it. Providers don't care about you. They just want your money.
Well, that’s not always true, but it’s hard to know based on short sessions that are based on fantasy. There might be more. It’s happened before successfully, but the OP’s situation is a very long shot.