Houston move

• lea
  • 05-12-2021, 04:36 PM
Possibly relocating back to TX & this time to Tomball/Houston area.
Any suggestions on places/areas to avoid?

Thanks everyone.
If you're looking to relocate, I would contact a Realtor. Everyone's standard of "living/residence" is different. Where some may avoid to reside in/at, others may find normal and be fine with, etc.

Regardless of where you choose to reside, have safe travels and stay well!
Welcome back!

If you used to be in the in the northern part of the Houston metro area, and are returning after a number of years, well, one important thing about safer-versus-dangerous neighborhoods is that much of the Greenspoint/“Gunpoint” trouble has migrated to parts of the FM 1960 area. Places that were pine forest, in my younger days, were cleared for decent neighborhoods, and have since degraded into being some of the most dangerous parts of Harris County.

I have generally avoided the 1960 corridor, for a number of years, just because of the increasingly congested traffic, and places I liked having closed, so cannot provide up-to-date specifics.

The immediate Tomball area, itself, remains quite nice, as far as I know.
  • lea
  • 05-14-2021, 02:29 PM
Thanks for input guys. Definitely staying within tomball area. Won't be offering incall.

I've never lived in the area. I'm more familiar with dfw & bfe XD
Unless you have family in Tomball or some reason why you MUST live there, I'd move else where. Nothing exciting is happening there & the further north you go from Houston, the worse vice/police are.