Coco No Show

I don’t see providers that often anymore but I have seen a few over the last couple of years. I haven’t posted anything since the days of ASPD – just a personal choice. Most of my experiences have been pretty good and most ladies I’ve met are reasonably conscientious of others time. With that said, I feel like I should post my recent and not good experience with Coco. I know she has a shaky track record but I like her looks and thought I’d give her a shot. I PM’d her Monday morning early asking for an appointment and provided 2 good, local references. I didn’t hear from her very quickly but it was early and I didn’t expect to. I decided to give her a call because I wanted a lunch time meeting. I was surprised when she answered at around 8:30 a.m. We talked briefly, she agreed to the meeting and gave me the general location of her new incall. I was to call back 30 minutes prior to the meeting time for the exact location. I called as she asked but no answer. I called a few more times at about 10 minute intervals. I assumed she was getting ready for the meeting but still no answer. I texted her a couple of times as well. She finally responded by text about 5 hours later. She claimed she was passed out and missed the meeting. Generally willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, I asked if she could meet at the same time on Tuesday (now today). She agreed, even said that would be perfect. She gave me the intersection of where her incall is but not the exact house. I was to again call back prior to the meeting time for the exact location. AND ONCE AGAIN, she no showed me and no reply/call. She might be worth her billing rate but she is NOT worth this kind of hassle!
I don’t see providers that often anymore but I have seen a few over the last couple of years. I haven’t posted anything since the days of ASPD – just a personal choice. Most of my experiences have been pretty good and most ladies I’ve met are reasonably conscientious of others time. With that said, I feel like I should post my recent and not good experience with Coco. I know she has a shaky track record but I like her looks and thought I’d give her a shot. I PM’d her Monday morning early asking for an appointment and provided 2 good, local references. I didn’t hear from her very quickly but it was early and I didn’t expect to. I decided to give her a call because I wanted a lunch time meeting. I was surprised when she answered at around 8:30 a.m. We talked briefly, she agreed to the meeting and gave me the general location of her new incall. I was to call back 30 minutes prior to the meeting time for the exact location. I called as she asked but no answer. I called a few more times at about 10 minute intervals. I assumed she was getting ready for the meeting but still no answer. I texted her a couple of times as well. She finally responded by text about 5 hours later. She claimed she was passed out and missed the meeting. Generally willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, I asked if she could meet at the same time on Tuesday (now today). She agreed, even said that would be perfect. She gave me the intersection of where her incall is but not the exact house. I was to again call back prior to the meeting time for the exact location. AND ONCE AGAIN, she no showed me and no reply/call. She might be worth her billing rate but she is NOT worth this kind of hassle! Originally Posted by LRrunningguy
Sorry about your luck today. There are some good dependable providers out there babe. I hope you find a good one next time.
Seems to be happening frequently amongst us lately ...scoot
You mean CoCo was a no show? I am not going to believe that.
Something probably happen to her phone.
I used to be her biggest supporter, but no I personally think she is intentionally trying to self destruct in this hobby. She is great IF you are able to actually see her.
She's a flake. It's been documented time after time after time...but guys still act surprised when it happens to them.

If you want someone reliable, choose someone with a documented history of reliability.

This is not rocket science, guys. Really.
She's a flake. It's been documented time after time after time...but guys still act surprised when it happens to them.

If you want someone reliable, choose someone with a documented history of reliability.

This is not rocket science, guys. Really. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
+1
She's so cute and addictive...like "sex crack". I used to hav a backup plan with her, but now I use her as the backup to my backup. Luv that lil pussy kat!
Looks like some things change with this chick.

My suggestion is just quit calling her since she acts this way. And if by chance she calls you... Yep NCNS on her ass..
She must have some really good pussy!! Her marketing plan isn't bad either, but she has to show up at some point in time to keep the allure alive.

She is not for me.
I will pass. Terrible history. My opportunities are too few to waste.
You mean you guys take a first post from someone on here creditable? Boy times are a changing.
While I didn't notice the OP posting history (he's been a member for 2 years though), Coco NCNS is a legendary as her great performance. I am inclined to believe it happened.
my incall works for me as i get other things done while she cums or not...she's not NCNS'd me ...but she has been very late...she's definitely good when you get her...scoot