Seen Her on BP for a long time.

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...now-24/1326206

I have seen her ads for a year or more but no reviews that I can find. Anyone have any info?
Omg, stay far far away.

Pure scam! She has ripped off countless hobbyists over the years...

Everyone here used to flag her ads as soon as she'd post them.

There was a thread about it years ago. Can anyone help find it?
I love it when I answer my own questions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=rip+marissa
She's also been 24 yrs old for as long as I can remember.
It is amazing that à scam can work this long.
The guys that have been around the hobby for a while are aware of her…

But every day, new gentlemen come into the hobby, unaware. That's why sites like Eccie are so valuable.
It is amazing that à scam can work this long. Originally Posted by firststick
Lots of guys who fall for it are too embarrassed to tell anyone about it. It's not like you can involve LE. Kudos to GD for bringing previous post to light.
She is lucky she is not in TX as someone would shoot het for leaving without delivering.
Her MO is to collect the envelope upon arrival, and then explain that it was just her deliver fee only, and all other events will be more donation. When the unsuspecting hobbyist has a problem with this, she acts offended and storms out. If the pissed off hobbyist follows, she calls for the pipe-hitting thug that is hiding around the corner.

She's been pulling this scam, or others that are very similar, since at least 2007, and yes, she was 24 years old then too.

Report her BP ads as a service to others, and if you see her, RUN.
Yep, before I knew about ECCIE I used to window shop on BP. I thought I picked a winner but I was so wrong.

She came in and picked her envelope up and asked me about a tip. This was my first and only experience with this so I told her that I just went to the ATM and thats all I had on me.
She said that the bigger the tip the more interesting things will be and at that moment I knew what was up.

I told her she could leave and she said that she would give me a discount on the next visit. I hate confrontations so I just smiled and said "sounds good sweetie".

After that experience is when I stumbled onto ECCIE and the only reason I haven't seen any Providers is because I've been waiting to get my $$$ right. and now that it is...it will be a matter of timing.

I will be doing less window shopping....yippie!
...I stumbled onto ECCIE and the only reason I haven't seen any Providers is because I've been waiting to get my $$$ right. and now that it is...it will be a matter of timing... Originally Posted by KrisTaurus
If it were me, I would've walked right over there and yanked the envelope out of her hand.

I'm surprised that some pissed off hobbyist hasn't laid a trap for her yet. Karma seems to have a way of surprising you when you least expect it.
If it were me, I would've walked right over there and yanked the envelope out of her hand.

I'm surprised that some pissed off hobbyist hasn't laid a trap for her yet. Karma seems to have a way of surprising you when you least expect it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
This is true. If she meets the wrong person with her scams, it could get really ugly for her. People have been shot for much less.
This is true. If she meets the wrong person with her scams, it could get really ugly for her. People have been shot for much less. Originally Posted by willro
Yet from a legal standpoint if say some guy did lay a trap for her and her pimp-in-hood it would be best not to post it or let anyone know about it would it not?
Are there anymore snakes like this one out there?

Has anyone seen a review on this Fayetteville cutie?

http://fayetteville.backpage.com/Fem...ndy-20/4916504

I saw that she was arrested last December but would make my bucket list if she is safe.