A question for all providers.

Do you keep personal info on your clients?
Other than name number and notes,
What do you need?

I find it disturbing that a certain provider was accused of openly talking about "dating" a Saline County Law Enforcement officer. Maybe it isn't true?

I would hope not.
Why is this in alerts?

I've heard more than one provider brag about Saline County law enforcement either protecting them or having them as clients. But that's on the cops for allowing them to know that information.
Why is this in alerts? Originally Posted by Hogfan69

That is a good question Hogfan,,, I will fix that,, moving to co-ed.
Cops see hookers. Cops just so happen to be human *gasp*
my Question Is What Info Are You Giving Providers That You Are Concerned About Them Having If You Are So Scared Maybe You Shouldn't Be In The Hobby Just Saying
I am talking about any info they can gather staff edit real life info removed urh

What if I were to say that a couple of providers are telling what they know about the mods here.

The thread title and post were changed. End of story. I saw the title and the ad was copy and pasted into the body of the ad.
If you want to play me like I'm a fool, I'll act like one.

Trinity. You have no dog in this fight. Careful who you partner up with sweetheart. This ain't going to be pretty.
Marybeth.

How is staff edit remove personal information urh
I'll tell you why it's in alerts. Clients info is being compromised by a few providers. Including Susan0720? who is very candid about her relationship with a very well known sports figure in Arkansas. A married one.
Before you start running to the aid of one of your favorite providers because they have "golden pussy"
Ya better make sure you are ready to stand by them on a much bigger, more important stage. Got me?
Wish I knew what you are talking about?
Wish I knew what you are talking about? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I sent you a PM RD. this is crazy!!
If you know providers or clients that are sharing private info, you're not doing anyone any favors by just dancing around the subject claiming you know something.
I think he is talking to himself with all this cryptic bullshit. If you know something that the rest of us need to know, let's hear it. Specifics, please.
Well, SHIT JUST GOT REAL