Question for the chicks

On another thread I was reading that a few ladies only manage to maybe set 2 appointments a week from this site.

Is this par for the course?

What is the percentage of contacts you get that actually follow through with an appointment?
Would love to hear some answers on this.
Posters post , Lurkers fuck , just sayin'
bayou boy
I'm not going to rant anymore lol

But honestly if it wasn't for the entertaining forum drama and stupid politics that make me LOL (seriously people, it's sex. Whip out your dick and fuck a bitch. Stop trying to savahoe), I wouldn't be on this site.

It took one guy 3 months to set up a date with me...and it didn't even happen!

Another guy STILL hasn't set a date (4 months and counting) but continues to PM me whenever I say something whitty in forums with "Oh I'd love to see you one day [in fairyland], MB".

Okay maybe I did rant a little there. But really on this site, out of all the fantasy seeking PMs, I only land about 5%-10% that end up as actual dates.
my uneducated guess is that the appt's off here is rather low..i doubt you will get much of a response to this question as the question exposes individual providers to their personal business practices....in the past year or so the views of the reviews seems to have become fewer...the responses to threads and engaging interaction has lessoned...either players have gone UTR or left the hobby...

i also think the site is missing the playfulness of a provider like SnL, or the insightfulness and witty style of a Chan...there has always been a slightly mean streak to this playground but since there were more players the site had more options to avoid the nastiness...

my 2 cents...scoot
I only land about 5%-10% that end up as actual dates. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Sad.. Guys need to step it up!
I only advertise on here and P411. I would say that about 40% of my dates come from here (mostly lurkers) and 60% P411. I do pretty well and have never posted on BP. However, most of my time is spent touring these days, as Central Arkansas has been pretty slow.
From what I heard from some of the ladies that I have seen it always gets kind of slow in the winter months. Reasoning is from people going hunting the holidays and alot of hobbist that own businesses are saving money for the up coming taxes that they might have to pay.
We were hearing about slowness this summer. I do what I can but with a SO , my oops are limited.
From what I heard from some of the ladies that I have seen it always gets kind of slow in the winter months. Reasoning is from people going hunting the holidays and alot of hobbist that own businesses are saving money for the up coming taxes that they might have to pay. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
This would make sense if other places were slow too. However, at least for me, Central Arkansas is the only place my business is slow and it's usually slower here than any of the other places I work throughout the year. It is okay, that just means that I spend more time touring.
I honestly do fine off Eccie & p411, I think my appointments are probably a 50/50 split between the two places. I also use backpage, but mainly to let guys know that I'm in town - I'm not newbie-friendly, anyway. My requirements & methods of screening remain consistent, regardless of how the hobbyist becomes aware of my presence.

Interestingly, what I have noticed is a 180 turnaround on where I make most of my money. When I lived in Central Arkansas, I made significantly more in NWA. Now that I live in NWA, I make more in Central Arkansas. That's disappointing, because I enjoy being a homebody & prefer not to travel if I can avoid it.

...i also think the site is missing the playfulness of a provider like SnL, or the insightfulness and witty style of a Chan...there has always been a slightly mean streak to this playground but since there were more players the site had more options to avoid the nastiness... Originally Posted by scooter
+1, on your sentiments, Scooter. I miss SweetNLittle & Chan, too. I feel their absence probably has a lot to do with the decline in board participation. They kept things playful, interesting, funny & enjoyable. Most people don't like watching a bully terrorize others...mean people suck. I truly hope that board negativity isn't responsible for the decline of hobby activity in Arkansas!
That's pretty amazing, I assumed everyone was pretty busy getting their hobby on. I'm really trying, and I intend on following through! Hang in there babes!
Sad.. Guys need to step it up! Originally Posted by bladtinzu
When was the last time you actually saw a woman from eccie?
When was the last time you actually saw a woman from eccie? Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Last week in Miami.

I just do not do reviews if they don't have any or want any placed up due to them being low key and semi exclusive. I say semi since she does have a verified account here yet zero reviews. And when I asked about that during the screening she stated she did not want any put here. Which I agree on. You check out a hooker that has over 200 reviews and first thing you think of is high mileage with a new hooker price.

How about you?

And back on topic after being abruptly side tracked by a

I guess all of us guys seemed to think business was better than it really is for some reason. So I figured a little reality check was in order and hearing their truthful side of it helps does it not?
Summer, winter, fall, that tornado weather we call Spring...doesn't matter. This site is only good for guy to pretend they want to see me while hiding from me when I get an incall.

BP works for me. There's no politics, no drama, no stupid ass threADs (which btw is retarded that I get flagged for doing the exact same thing other whores do on these boards but whatever...politics)

Eccie works for other girls. Everyone has their niche.