Legit Newbie!

How do I let the guys know that I am a legitimate provider seeing as how I am getting lots of inquiries about my time but no one wants to be the first to see me. everyone is waiting on everyone else........help.
Guys are time wasters period

Just find someone that actually WANTS to see you and ask him to write a review.

Also getting verified might help as well.
Posting taint always helps getting verified ... ijs.
Posting taint always helps getting verified ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1
thanks for the advice.
my thoughts....post on eccie...show your personality...lets us know who you are...

show as many pics as you can....sexy, flirtatious, teasing...

discount your price to get started...i don't know your rates or your menu..but lately there have been a number of providers offering similar rates as very quality ladies yet they are unproven talent...

don't give up...

scoot
Most ladys experience a slower start here at eccie, than they thought. Lots of gentleman, myself included feel more comfortable seeing, ladys we have built a level of confidence with already, and have seen before. By being patient, showing maturity, you will get some chances, take advantage of early opportunities. With some great early reviews, things will pick up. HAPPENS every time
Posting on the board helps a lot. gives people a peek into your personality. keep posting and flirting. lots of flirting. it helps, a lot
Posting on the board helps a lot. gives people a peek into your personality. keep posting and flirting. lots of flirting. it helps, a lot Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
What tk you don't flirt with Lil olé me
Posting on the board helps a lot. gives people a peek into your personality. keep posting and flirting. lots of flirting. it helps, a lot Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Damn wish I'd seen this before I sent the PM. I'd like to have one sentence back.
Some guys want to make sure you are not law enforcement trying to get them arrested. A few guys sometimes are brave enough to take one for the team as the old saying goes. Seems like quite a few guys like to be among the first in line without being the actual first. A well written and interesting review done by a known gentleman can do wonders for you. There is a lot of power in a positive review recommending you if it is also an excellent detailed review to read.
looks like advice is falling on deaf ears...scoot
Seems that she is not willing to make any type concession to lessen some fear of LE setup. Also, the review rate is too high with no more info than has been provided.