newbie doesnt mean stupid!!

I know that I am new to the site but please understand that I will not cut corners when it comes to verifying a client for the safety of me and the client. I have turned down several offers do to the fact that I could not get them verified to ensure that I would not be putting myself in harms way or any kind of trouble. I will prove myself to be a quality upscale ebony provider! Any suggestions on different ways to verify a client when they dont have references????
Attached Images File Type: jpg katie2resize.jpg (293.4 KB, 394 views)
The situation you are in is called life. You can’t expect an upstanding verified member to go out on a limb to see you, when you are not verified yourself. That’s just life. We all had to take a risk to be where we are today in the hobby, and I don’t see you stepping in coming verified without having to take a risk of seeing someone with less than stellar references. I’m not interested in seeing you myself, but a great review discount or go to a bigger marketplace without as much heat, and guys are more than willing to take chances. Once you build a rep you can come back here and be just fine.
Katie, TMF was a bit rough in his language, but the point is valid. You're in a chicken-and-egg situation: until you're verified, most of the clients don't want to be the first... but then you don't get any appointments and can't get verified.

Have you looked at P411.com as a way to get verified? It's a VERY professionally run website; the owner is the very best at verifying people without risking their personal data. It's how I first got started in the hobby.

Also, you might want to email a couple of the more experienced providers here. A couple of them might be able to help you get started with verifications. If you want any suggestions, please feel free to PM me.

I know it's VERY frustrating, but you'll get there!
Ask them for a penis picture...........
I went though hell getting verified. Seems like it took forever. However it was very much worth it. Guy's are as nervous about seeing you as you are about seeing them. Find a Newbie Friendly provider on here and ask if she would mind you sending them her way. They have their own types of screening and could provide a ref for you on them after the fact. If they don't have a ref, help them get one.
nice pic btw...scoot
Patience young grasshopper! Lol but like trinity said just keep trying and try to find a newbie friendly fella! You will be verified in time beautiful and remember to screen screen screen!!!! I love your hair btw!!
I use to advertise on BP. One of my clients mentioned this site. I looked it up and joined the site. A few of my regulars validated me. Then I got a few reviews and it went from there. I have since stopped posting on BP because of all the heat and only see clients part time, and I have become very UTR, so I don’t ask for reviews and get very few and only advertise on here, one other site, and my web page.

Anyway…my point is…if you have already been providing for a few people, see if they are on the site and would be willing to give you a review.

Plus there are several ways to verify someone, so I never turn down someone just because they are new to the site or have not done a few reviews. I always try to work with a potential client on other ways to validate them. If they are legit, and really want to see you, they will work with you on your screening process.
None of it is fool proof but I would add to the comment about joining P411. They do a good job of checking out guys without being too intrusive. I love to see providers there because it makes me believe they are serious about screening. I won't see providers that I perceive as having sloppy business practices because I don't want to get in the middle of a problem not of my making. I am very security oriented in the hobby and P411 adds another layer of comfort for both sides.
Well I sent the exact same message this young lady and another quality provider. I was speaking regularly with both and have since been verified by the quality provider and have heard nothing since yesterday from Ms Couture. Really was hoping to help as I am new by friendly lol