SL Big Game Hunter Looking to Scalp a Sasquatch.

SL Big Game Hunter Looking to Scalp a Sasquatch. (No offence to my Native American brothers & sisters!) That's right SL would love him another trophy. I stopped trophy hunting 15 years ago. Now I let the big ones go and only kill for food. My way of giving back. But I sure miss the trophy days.

So I though hummmmm I would like nothing better than to place a mason jar on my mantel with a Pubic Penis Duster in it. Yes I said it a Crotch Bouquet, Chewbacca Hair Piece, Kitty Patch, Beaver Pelt. Call it what ever you want.

So I started thincking.... I got it. I could start a ThreAD that will give Italia the attention is is so desperate for and start a bidding contest to "Scalp The Beast". This would be fun and someone (Hopefully Me!) would be able to bring Italia into the 2000's and out of the 70's. And we all know she loves money.

So I'll start the bidding at $200

"So I though hummmmm"? What does that even mean?
You're going to have to post the link to this supposed transgression she did against someone. Never spotted it.
"So I though hummmmm"? What does that even mean? Originally Posted by svenbjorg
Means you should put in a BID if you want the coveted Italia Pelt
You're going to have to post the link to this supposed transgression she did against someone. Never spotted it. Originally Posted by Precious_b
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1852679
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1852679 Originally Posted by Still Looking
You got a specific post in there? Been reading it and didn't see the faux pas you post threads on.
You got a specific post in there? Been reading it and didn't see the faux pas you post threads on. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Almost every Italia post showing her beaver pelt. But let's stay on topic. Bids?
Why does the glass need to be half empty. Come on guys let's make it half full. I bet she'd love it if the bids got "high". And just to show you my heart is in the right place....$300 to take off the bearded clam.
  • TSSG
  • 07-03-2017, 06:20 AM
You're either high, drunk or stupid. Why don't you go away and come back when you're none of those things?
You really need to let this shit go, your making yourself out to be petty.
Boring period........my takeaway is that there is a village somewhere missing it's idiot
You're either high, drunk or stupid. Why don't you go away and come back when you're none of those things? Originally Posted by TSSG
You really need to let this shit go, your making yourself out to be petty. Originally Posted by Joe Buck
Boring period........my takeaway is that there is a village somewhere missing it's idiot Originally Posted by Smoothness
Name calling but no bids?
Yep, no bids so move along Sport.
Yep, no bids so move along Sport. Originally Posted by svenbjorg
No one is requiring you to post here. How about you move along.