Longer session you've actually had?

I've been wondering lately!
There is only one guy I've done a few overnights with (we got along really well)
Are multi hour appointments common? I've been considering those lately
Just want to know everyone's experience with them!
It would be an option in other markets but most of the old fat white dudes in our area have finished their soup, put on a fresh pair of Depends and are asleep by 8pm.

Besides, you are a great provider and are at the perfect price point.

I bet you get really busy after this.

Cheers and be safe!

XOXOXO
Haha well thank you very much
overnights sound great "on paper"
but honestly, i couldnt hold in a fart that long
I know what you mean! I didn't used to offer them at all, I couldn't imagine that people were really wanting that haha but I mean I guess there's a market for it somewhere!
I do lots of overnights. I love them!! With the right guy they can be lots of fun, and I love the unrushed atmosphere.

I'm pretty bubbly and free spirited so I mesh easy with people, I think for some it could be awkward to be so up close and personal with someone for an extended time, but for me it's fun and I really enjoy getting to know the other person in a relaxed and organic way.
I've done a couple of overnights, but they are rare for me. But my overnights have to include a few hours of sleep too. LOL
Some last for days. Some just feel like they did.
I do a lot of multi-hour appointments and overnights but people are right that it’s not what the majority of people in this area are looking for. It works well for me and the clients I like to see who want to have time to talk and get to know someone. It also can make sex better to not worry if you’re on a time limit and can give you more time to have fun and try different things. But again, people are here for different things and a lot of people are just looking for a quick release which is fine too. It just depends how you’d prefer to work and if you’re comfortable with longer or shorter appointments.
3 hours is a really good package. You can really take you time. Have a good conversation, relax. It's not rushed and a hurry up an go type of deal! So definitely extended appointments are way better!