Mandy at Spa 24 Hours

I've had a couple good visits at Spa24 hours, although full disclosure, at times the turnover of new girls has been off the charts and not all of the new recruits have been living up to the high standard set by Lisa. One of the new joiners who has stuck around is Mandy, who I do recommend and have repeated with.

To be honest I was not expecting much from Mandy. The fact that I showed up to visit her was mostly out of curiosity and knowing the place from having seen Lisa here. I had already read a mixed review of Mandy. With such low expectations, when I met Mandy she was better looking than I expected. Not mega hot, but attractive and definitely younger than most of the girls here. Excellent BBBJ and hard core ball sucking. I wasn't expecting that! On the negative side, when we switched to FS I sensed that she is VERY new to this, very tight. Again, it was a plus that she is much younger than the others, and I had a good time, but keep in mind that she's younger than others and she might not be as ready to "take a pounding."

I would recommend Mandy, but just keep in mind her relative newness to the game, and remember that although her pictures are real, they are enhanced using today's mobile technology.

The link + enhanced pictures are here, with phone number if you want to get involved in the unpredictable but often fulfilling saga that is 24 Hrs spa_ :

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1282315022601838592