ISO Birthday Date

Ladies, first and introduction, I am a senior citizen, widowed, retired, looking to celebrate my birthday, missed last years as I was confined to a hospital bed. I am looking for a certain style lady to help me celebrate both birthdays. My guidelines may seem to some a little narrow, but it's my birthday. The guidelines listed below are baseline so some flexibility is expected.

The lady I am looking for should have an assertive/commanding personality but also she should have a docile/compliant side too. The lady should be open minded with a creative and kinky imagination.
Height/Weight-Short and petite, 5ft and below 100lbs to tall and athletic, 6ft and 170lbs with everyone in between height and weight proportionate dependent on height.
Chest-Short and petite medium B to medium C. Tall and athletic no larger that a large D.
Waist-8 or more inches less that chest.
Hips-No more that 2 inches larger that chest.

Bonus points for the following.
Can pass a pencil test.
Selective body piercings.
D/s skills and experience.
Willing to travel to me. This is based on my driving privileges having been restricted by the doctors due to last year’s medical issues. However, due to a medical appointment early Friday morning, I will be in the Mesquite/Garland areas of DFW.

Any ladies who finding this to interesting, please contact me PM so we may discuss interests and options.

Thank you for taking the time to read and look forward to hearing from you.

c
Happy Birthday! Hope you find all you are looking for and more. You will probably get more response if you post this in the Dallas ISO section.
Yes, I tend to agree with alaine.

There are a lot of ladies who practice alternative sexuality but do not participate in this forum. The Dallas ISO would be your best bet.

Hopefully, you'll hear from some wonderful ladies soon!

Good luck,
Elisabeth
good luck & happy birthday!