Name: Hara
Phone: Provides after screening
Email Address: None that I know of
URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Off north of Royal Lane, east of I-35
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Straight jet black half way down her back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian

Physical Description: Not anywhere near the site pics, completely different girl. Much thicker than what is shown. Not fat, just solidly thick similar to Momo. I’d say 5’4”, 135-140 lbs., thick thighs and calves. Nice B/C naturals. Clear skin, didn’t notice any tats.

Recommendation: Sorry, nope.
Thank you for the honest review, I was thinking about seeing her
What a shame, the girl in the pics looks like she'd be a lot of fun. Better luck on the next one.
You should’ve said your name was Chung, he seemed to have a much better time, lol
You should’ve said your name was Chung, he seemed to have a much better time, lol Originally Posted by 2balls75

Ha!

Well, I did 60 minutes, and I think that mattered. It has been said many times, but the difference between 30 and 60 minutes is enormous, in terms of getting everything that is on offer. I did 30 minutes just twice at AMPs, never again.

First, thanks for the review on her.

I will get bashed for this, and I have to admit I have not seen Hara.. but just my input here on the review from my short time in the studio game..

1-these girls get turned off at times if you try to bypass shower.A-they want you clean and up their standards (not saying someone doesn’t match them but in general). Also, it is a way to kind of connect/vibe with individual I believe.
2-Doing a HHR is a much more compact time. Along with time slots are usually done out in HR blocks. Also with HHR no real reason to try for MSOG as well.

It very much seems like as well these girls(Hara included) are YMMV, with that being said she has a good and bad review.. OP as well, it seems to have a very high standard (no issue with that we all should expect a certain level), but OP also has given out a lot of NOs or “up to you”. Not trying to downplay anyone’s reviews (they are all appreciated), and not throw stones but verdict should still be out waiting on Hara.
I agree with the hhr thing. my second ever encounter was a half hour and being as naïve as I was I said, why didn’t I get all the activities and she said you should’ve booked an hour. I’ve never done a hhr since with anybody.
I agree with the hhr thing. my second ever encounter was a half hour and being as naïve as I was I said, why didn’t I get all the activities and she said you should’ve booked an hour. I’ve never done a hhr since with anybody. Originally Posted by 2balls75
While I agree that the menu isn’t as in depth, you also have to remember doing a HHR. It’s going to be 10 minutes (at the start/end each roughly) for the entire welcome/bye to the BlueToast, shower, and dress/undress part.. you got a whopping maybe 10-15 if you shave some time off the welcome/exit… if you’re going to do a HHR, it be best to see an independent that they don’t care if you shower etc (just my experience).
Well… couple of her TER reviews are not impressed too, I think I ma pass on this one . Thx for review tho
I started to mention the shower, too. But yes, do not ever turn down a shower when your lady asks. Y'all covered that well.

30 minutes is just not going to cut it. Yes, 10 minutes of toasting, undressing, showering... That is 1/3 of your time, but just 1/6 for an hour.. It really matters. Spend a little more for the 60, and enjoy yourself. Also, think about this.. Your girl does more work, gives more effort in 30 minutes, compared to the reduced tip she gets. From her POV, 60 minutes is more rewarding, and it damn sure is for us.

Had I chosen 30 minutes, my review would have looked a lot like this one, I'm certain. I think about all the activities, Hell, it wasn't easy getting them all in 60 minutes.
Interesting views on HR vs. HHR appointments with these studios but I’ve always gotten what I wanted in a HHR appointment with a good Provider ( Cristal, Asa, etc.) I’m happy with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions a BBBJCIM finish and I’m a happy camper. I don’t care for Greek or BB, especially from an STD scare some years ago.

Economically, the girls make more money per actual time for a HHR than they do for an HR (2 HHRs for $480 vs. $300 for an hour). If the Asian studio girls don’t like HHRs why not do away with them?

I started this hobby doing hours but I’m not a MSOG guy, at least within an hour. If I was, I’d probably do HR appointments.

This was the most blatant use of bait and switch of photos I’ve seen here and if you don’t believe me, go see Hara for yourself. She is NOT the girl advertised on the KF site.

Finally, some members here have been accused of being paid shills/promoters. It would not surprise me at all to learn there are members here that actually own or run these Asian studios as well and have a vested interest in posting positive reviews.

Thanks for the comments and I stand by my review of Hara.
I made it a personal rule to accept the shower every time, even if I just stepped out of the shower. My favorite Latina at SFG let me know that during my very first Studio visit. I only do 1/2HR at certain AMPs (Not all), and only when I do a walk-in. It's my way to dip a toe, and get to know.

Sorry things did not work out, but thanks for the intel.
Interesting views on HR vs. HHR appointments with these studios but I’ve always gotten what I wanted in a HHR appointment with a good Provider ( Cristal, Asa, etc.)

Economically, the girls make more money per actual time for a HHR than they do for an HR (2 HHRs for $480 vs. $300 for an hour). If the Asian studio girls don’t like HHRs why not do away with them?

This was the most blatant use of bait and switch of photos I’ve seen here and if you don’t believe me, go see Hara for yourself. She is NOT the girl advertised on the KF site.
Originally Posted by Prolongus

See, I CAN'T get what I need in 30 minutes, and it has nothing to do with MSOG. Your kind of session can work fine for Indies, where you are there to hit it and quit it. But the Studio/AMP session is not geared to that.

They do make more in 30 minutes vs. an hour, but that is a red herring. When you consider they have to work just about as hard ,(and much harder in the 30 minutes session, vs. spreading the work over twice the time), and you can't just book two 30 minute sessions back-to-back, to compensate for a single hour appointment.

Why not do away with them? I would, if I ran a Studio. They definitely don't work in a Studio, a little better in an AMP. But it is still money, better to get something than have dead time. Just like the old ''Indian'' price in past AMP days. Remember, they paid $100 for 15-20 minutes, for a severely diminished session. But it was money an AMP would not otherwise collect.

Hara does not look at all like the photo on the Site. Are you suggesting some do? I have NEVER seen a photo on any AMP or Studio site, that looked like the Lady. A few look less ''off'' than others, but none look like the lady. It's a running joke, practically. But for security reasons, they are smart to not have identifiable pics posted. If you have real pics, why have fake names? Why screen customers?
Interesting views on HR vs. HHR appointments with these studios but I’ve always gotten what I wanted in a HHR appointment with a good Provider ( Cristal, Asa, etc.) I’m happy with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions a BBBJCIM finish and I’m a happy camper. I don’t care for Greek or BB, especially from an STD scare some years ago.

I started this hobby doing hours but I’m not a MSOG guy, at least within an hour. If I was, I’d probably do HR appointments.

Finally, some members here have been accused of being paid shills/promoters. It would not surprise me at all to learn there are members here that actually own or run these Asian studios as well and have a vested interest in posting positive reviews.

Thanks for the comments and I stand by my review of Hara. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I don’t think anyone is badmouthing you over the review, it’s honestly a relief to see someone actually call it as it is. With that being said, you can not also be upset she wasn’t girl in the ad, as mentions none of these match the photos 100%, and if she was bad as you claim, you could have easily turned around and left pocketing the cash, telling the Booker it was a bait and switch. I have done this before, as have other posters on here. When I have had doubts of a girl looks, I tell booker if I show up and it’s not close, I’m leaving. I’m not here to waste the girl, Booker/studio, and most of all my time either. The studios respect it and they have even said okay don’t see X, they will recommend someone else, that’s how I ended up seeing Sharon awhile back at SFG, forget who I was going to see, Booker said Sharon looked much closer to photos and I switched over.

While I do agree the girl makes more per minute in the HHR session, we both know they can not run in and out 2 dudes in the same time as a 1 hr session but general idea I get it. With that being said, the time slots are in 1 hr rotations, and if you do a HHR the chick while able to prep for next visitor but they are not filling the 30 minute window asap. The studios are Not going to have a HHR at 1 that ends at 130 then do an hour from 140 to 240, they they want the people in and out at or before the top of the hour to maximize visits.

These comments and false claims that people make about people is also truly high school drama. Just because someone is newer, and posts more or has more reviews doesn’t make them anything. If you think they do BS work, just move along. With that being said, everyone has different standards of rating, totally fine with me. You have made reviews stating it’s hard to give a no, yet you have given many or “up to you”…

With that being said, the Indy/AMP/ strip club scene is likely much better for you than the studio game, if you ask me (but you aren’t and this going out to others who May looking to get into studio game).. the meat market market, rush job that doesn’t give about hygiene seems to be your thing (can kind of see why the STD scare and anti-shower).

Keep up the reviews and best of luck in the future
He can absolutely be mad if the girl doesn’t match pictures. Nobody expects it to be 100%, but at least get the build right. These studios have lied when asked basic questions about the girls builds/ age in the past. I can’t tell you how many times I would ask the lovely angels booker/ HDS booker/ sunflower booker about approximate age range and body build and they would blatantly lie just for turn out. I don’t know why y’all are going so far out of your way to defend these practices. Some of us can’t hobby splurge because of our finances. I’d absolutely be mad if I saw a girl who the booker confirmed to be so so age and build and then when you get there she’s overweight with a bad attitude. I also straight up asked the blossom K booker once if the girl wasn’t as advertised can I switch to another girl and they said no. They’re not all cool about it.