Date: 9-23-2023
Name: Hara
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Famers Branch
State: Texas
Address: IYKYKIYDYD
Activities: LFK, Breast Play, BBBJ, BLS, 69, DATY, DATO, FS (2 Positions)
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Website says 5'4'', seemed taller, maybe 5'6''. Slight Thickness for a K-girl, C cups, Shaved, Sexy Face, No Tats
Recommendation: Yes
How did she look compared to her photos?
How did she look compared to her photos? Originally Posted by Armydude89D
She does not look like her photos. I viewed them before visiting, as I would any K-girl that has a posted pic.

When I saw the pics, I didn't think for a second Hara would look like that. The pics looks like One who is barely out of High School. I never do think the pic will look like who I'm seeing, and I've never been wrong.

But your question is ''how did she look compared to her photos?'' Older, of course. Thicker. She is not 5'4'' and 120. More like 5'6'', 130. A little thick for a Korean, but completely proportional. Her face looks sexy and attractive, like an early 30's Korean Woman. As my review said, that final glimpse in MORE light, had me thinking she could be 26 years old.

Hard to compare, because the website pic looks like an AI creation. All Studios' pics do. Every girl's pic does, even Angel. But Hara and Angel look good, as REAL breathing women.

Anyone who has Mongered in AMPville or Studioville for a year or more, who believes these published pics represent the corresponding ladies, lives in a Dream World. How many years have L1 Jack Shacks advertised similar pics, and are actually populated by 55-65 years old Women? Yet Dallas Studios are supposed to be ''real''?

At least the body measurements are real at KFest, everytime I've been, Hara excepted. She is not far off. She is a good-looking Woman.
Just noticed this encounter is happening 9 days from now. Could you please tell me what the lottery numbers will be? Lol Solid review CT
Nice! I see you pulled my move and paid the upcharge during the session lol
Just noticed this encounter is happening 9 days from now. Could you please tell me what the lottery numbers will be? Lol Solid review CT Originally Posted by 2balls75
Thanks 2balls,

The Lottery numbers will be 26, 34, 14, 55, and 41. In that order. For the next drawing. And while I'm here, take the lump sum payout. The Grim Reaper doesn't care that annuitizing the payments gives a bigger payout over time.

Our esteemed Moderator, GMan, applied 6 weeks credit, he recognizes the Clairvoyancy I've demonstrated over the past Decade. You know it's true. For anyone else he would have posted... ''Need the crorrect date''.

Nice! I see you pulled my move and paid the upcharge during the session lol Originally Posted by JuiceManBand
Indeed I did! And guess what? I recommend it, over just paying upfront. The narrative has been that you don't want to interrupt ''the flow'', stop, get the money out, and continue. Fuck, that took 20 damn seconds. Besides, there was a little ''rush'' in that 20 seconds, knowing BBFS was imminent. If/when I cop BBFS at a Studio again, I'm a do it the same way.
The Chung is special
He gets help everywhere
The Chung is special
He gets help everywhere Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Is that so? You have turned into a Stalker. So much so, that any sense of humor you had is abandoned.

Hara is a sexy and wonderful Treat. You should go see her, instead of wasting time Trolling.
Hopefully Hara doesn't get over-looked, with Momo's return, and Cindy JR due back soon.