Latina lovers rejoice!! Jayda returns to Sunflower tomorrow

Sunflowergirls.net

Good luck!!!
She looks great. Can't find any reviews though. Is she as slutty as Ginger?
She looks pretty voluptuous.
I couldn’t find many reviews on her. I also heard she’s expensive
You cant rely on the search function here.. it doesnt pull up anything after like a certain date.

What has worked somewhat reliably for me is in google, type in the providers name or w/e and add eccie at the end.
She looks great. Can't find any reviews though. Is she as slutty as Ginger? Originally Posted by beeman1000
She looks great. Can't find any reviews though. Is she as slutty as Ginger? Originally Posted by beeman1000
Saw Jayda during her last visit a month or so ago. She's not slutty like Ginger at all but very down-to-earth. Great communications and activities. Looks much better than pics, and will give a great experience. Extras cost extra with Jayda so plan accordingly, but all else is standard fees.
Isn't jayda Chanel from 21?
Isn't jayda Chanel from 21? Originally Posted by jlucky13
I would like to know if this is true, I haven't seen Chanel yet
Would like to know also. Wasn’t really into Chanel but I love Ruby
Just saw pics. That is definitely Chanel
21? Is that and old studio or is it still kicking?
Would like to know also. Wasn’t really into Chanel but I love Ruby Originally Posted by MavsFan98
I'm waiting on Ruby too. I text the SF booker a month or 2 ago and he said she might be back Sept or Oct. I really want her to go back to 21 tho
21? Is that and old studio or is it still kicking? Originally Posted by luciddarko412
Yep Studio 21. Surprised that you never heard of it. Where have you been? Get screened before making your appointment. Submit all of your personal information and credentials to Studio 21. No fake IDs or funny business or you'll be blacklisted.
Her studio name is Jayda. Spa name is Chanel

No different than Wynn in the studio and Susan in the Spas.