Name: Lemi
Phone: After screening
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/models
City: Irving/FB
State: Texas
Address: Off of Cero
Activities: See ROS Nuruguru, lol
Hair Length and Color: Dark, very long to her juicy booty, had it in a cute side ponytail. Looked like a little schoolgirl
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’0’ maybe 100 lbs, HUGE TITS, prob D cups, shaved pussy, pics are her but maybe a few years ago. Same nice boobs, same nice ass but now with a tat on the right butt cheek, also a thin tat across her navel.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow thats very wide!
Thanks for the review. I am interested.
Originally Posted by cowboy2023
Someone mentioned something about a rate increase. I hope it's not true
Someone mentioned something about a rate increase. I hope it's not true Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
It’s next week, but it shouldn’t matter to you, you don’t have one single studio review and ROS in the six years you’ve been on here. I’m sure you’ve seen many rate increases since you started, but this one shouldn’t affect you. Please stay on topic, this is a review about Lemi, not rate increases. If you wanna talk about that, start your own thread and don’t hijack mine. Thanks
Excellent review. I'm intrigued by the huge tits - could you tell if they were MM's or naturals?
Rate increase? What's going on there?
Rate increase? What's going on there? Originally Posted by Satellite of Love

Not hard to understand. Green-Light is increasing their rates.

Ask the studio.
Excellent review. I'm intrigued by the huge tits - could you tell if they were MM's or naturals? Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
They were round and soft, not hard, and I didn’t feel any ridges along the sides. They looked like they were full of milk and I enjoyed sucking on them.

I forgot to add in my review because it was so damn long, but when she got on top of me in cg, she rubbed her wet pussy on my shaft for a minute getting herself all worked up, her facial expressions were priceless.
Good review 2balls
Yes thanks for this review, I love all these activities, on my tdl now
Yes thanks for this review, I love all these activities, on my tdl now Originally Posted by Stressfree1
You will definitely have a good time. I gare-Ron-tee it, lol