Amber back at GL

Looks like Amber is rested up and back, thinking about going in for a part 2. New girl Lisa with D cups just popped up on the website too.
I’m pretty sure Lisa ‘pics were on sunflower site few days ago , so she just switched to GL?
I’m pretty sure Lisa ‘pics were on sunflower site few days ago , so she just switched to GL? Originally Posted by ErikHua621
Are you talking about Lia? I just scrolled through the last 7 pages of reviews and did not find one for a Lisa. There was a Lisa here in April and May, not sure if this is her
Nah, they put name “Jennie” for her and says she will come at Sep 18th and 1st time in Dallas from Korea .
I’m pretty sure Lisa ‘pics were on sunflower site few days ago , so she just switched to GL? Originally Posted by ErikHua621
Yep they were, and not trying to go all tinfoil hat or anything here.. but hasn’t this happened before that a girl goes from SFG to GL? I thought a few months ago another girl has/had done this as well.
It happens all the time. I dont know why they change names when they change studios at times but use the same pictures.