The Food in CR & More.

So I am in town due to in-laws, passing and having health issues along the way and I’ve been down to Chech Village and the Newbow market. Lots of good choices. I’m happy for this little Crapids town to get more option. Now you would’ve thought that I would’ve known more about it when I lived in the area but I didn’t because I was on the road so much🙃 so it’s cool to see it from a different perspective although I still will not support pickle ball, Kim Reynolds center or Hy-Vee or most of her campaign. Funding comes from. If you’re wondering why I moved to Michigan this whole state is a perfect example. Have you seen the most recent bills here in shocked and appalled. 🤯
And if you ever get a chance, look up the state of the state of Michigan address. I’ll have to ask if I can post the link for y’all.

Have any of you have family going to look at colleges? I definitely recommend Michigan. They are so helpful in every way. Every school I looked at I was not disappointed. It was hard to choice.

Have a good day y’all! And focus on the positive not the negative. 😘
  • Honk
  • 02-16-2024, 07:57 PM
I’m not sure what any of that means….other than your last statement is the complete opposite of all the negative things you said above it.
I’m not sure what any of that means….other than your last statement is the complete opposite of all the negative things you said above it. Originally Posted by Honk
You beat me to it! It's kinda funny actually.
  • jan-w
  • 02-17-2024, 10:39 AM
Pickle Ball?
Pickle Ball? Originally Posted by jan-w
A pickle ball place called Pickle Palace opened up recently downtown. I don't know what that has to do with anything.
Not sure how it's a good business model to openly trash a town where you're advertising. Some of us actually like Cedar Rapids. You be you though and good luck.
Wonder if some of that is the health issue?
Health issue?
I still want to know what the fifth season is but when I ask, nobody knows lol.

Cedar Rapids is a decent town but the smell of ethanol production can be really unpleasant. Hopefully that’s not a thing like it used to be.
I still want to know what the fifth season is but when I ask, nobody knows lol. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
Haha actual boring answer it's something some marketing agency came up with a long time ago. It's based off some bible verse. The fifth season is supposed to be the extra time you save living in a city without gridlock
Wow... just wow....What in the strung out women of backpage original post rant was that.... Way to alienate possibly 50% of your clientel and bring politics into it. And to think this is considered one of iowas "top" providers.