Encounter: Bree (New Orleans STG)

User ID: -
Date: 3/18/2024
Name: Bree / Breezy
Phone: 321-381-9072
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-o.../175250754677; https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-o...u/578691405372
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: off Canal on Camp
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bree looked just like her pictures, blonde, spinner, small breasts, pretty face. About 5’9”-5’10”.

A little conversation, but gets straight to business. Pleasant.
Recommendation: Yes
Wanted to add that Bree goes by Breezy in some ads and also has been reviewed on here a few times late 2023 under the name Bridget.

Bridget 1

Bridget 2

Bridget 3
She’s a scammer. Beware. If you want details HMU directly.
I don't know what kind of scamming she is doing but she has called me on multiple occasions to cash app her money because she claims to be short for her room.
I don't know what kind of scamming she is doing but she has called me on multiple occasions to cash app her money because she claims to be short for her room. Originally Posted by pat911
Idk about any scamming either. The Cashapp thing?

She has contacted me asking to cash app her usually around 25$ for her room then we can meet up after. Never did it so I can't comment on what the outcome might have been.
She did the picture video scam on me. She offered like 10 videos visible on a thumbnail pic for a price. She sent 3 videos then ghosted. I was the dummy on that one.

Fwh at your own risk.
I don't know what kind of scamming she is doing but she has called me on multiple occasions to cash app her money because she claims to be short for her room. Originally Posted by pat911
Same here. Yet despite all the turmoil she's been stirring up, I still plan on seeing her soon.
Final straw was when one of her unsolicited text included at least one other number that was not blind copied.
She asked me for money too. story about needed a room. I dislike beggars. I didn’t lowball u or beg for a lower price when I seen u, so why beg me for money.