Been brought to my attention we have a snake on board

I have had several people tell me that there is a provider on here that is working LE that is originally from SBC and is now working east Texas board for I would post the person name I don't want no heat on me I will be happy to provide and a private message. It has been confirmed this person was a part of the bust in SBC on January 23rd I just wanted to put up an alert because I love my east Texas board for we haven't had to deal with these issues and we don't need them to bring it this way. Please guys becareful if you need to PM me and I will tell you and I can guranteeed that there are other providers on here that know about it not knowing why no one has put an alert up yet but I am.i love what I do and don't need someone to bring it down.
Check your inbox
Are we ALL supposed to check our inbox?
Someone message and I responded but u can pm me n I will tell you.
Yikes!!!
It’s so sad!!!!
Cat fight!

HID
I would like to know!
As would I.
The person that was suspected of working with LE from SBC had their account suspended. The other ladies being talked about is having false claims made by other providers.
I wish people would stop with the rumors unless you have truthful facts to prove it.
I do know those busted in SBC were caught because they did not screen.
I confirmed with two that were busted.
I wish people would stop with the rumors unless you have truthful facts to prove it.... Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
This. We've always had two things around here, 1) uncles; and, 2)aunts who accused others of being uncles.
To me it seems to be lots of unknowns and suspicions which leads to gossip that becomes recorded as fact and turns to fear. Fear and power has always ruled.
Well I do have information that was given to me that dose make me believe that it is going on. not trying to spread no rumors or cause any problems I just want myself and all of my fellow people to be safe on this board we rather be safe than sorry on this North East Texas Board thank you
  • 1Elle
  • 02-17-2019, 10:38 AM
It has come to my attention that you are in fact talking trash about me. That you are spreading your vicious lies about me to all who PM you. Not because you know me or have any first hand knowledge whatsoever, but because you believe everything you are told. Hey Diamond Delight you are a very smart girl and an excellent speller. "Dose" you believe that too? Hmmm... I wonder who you got your information from? Could it be from my former friend who has a persecution complex? PM me double D if you want to know who I'm talking about. But only you DD because I have no interest in spreading rumors or hate or fear. I leave that to the lesser folk.

Here's my shout out to the lesser folk (men cover your eyes) FUCK YOU. I consider it an act of war to mess with my ability to take care of myself Diamond Delight. If you need some help passing the GED let me know.
Attached Images File Type: png 245.png (95.3 KB, 834 views)