Apology thread???

Can anyone open it? What was the apology? Just wondering.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2795472

Somehow it’s a 5star thread with no replies as of now.
Can anyone open it? What was the apology? Just wondering.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2795472

Somehow it’s a 5star thread with no replies as of now. Originally Posted by bambino
He was pandering for apologies and self promoted his thread as 5 stars. Lets say its irony corrupted the thread. lolling
High levels of TDS is imploding threads.
High levels of TDS is imploding threads. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
did you know your profile is corrupted and cross linked with Vitaman profile ??

apologies corrupted threads VitaMan Today 02:46 PM by VitaMan 0 14

VM, considering your thread with zero post got corrupted, ur not getting an apology!!
^^snick

Hope admin can get this fixed soon
corrupted threads ( 1 2 3)
offshoredrilling
Today 10:35 AM
by offshoredrilling

offshoredrilling 17 dilbert firestorm 10 Strokey_McDingDong 5 winn dixie 5 VitaMan 3 bambino 3 Unique_Carpenter 2 matchingmole 1

can see the 1st 30, after that its a white page
Say it aint so!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!”

Its a conspiracy
Tom Hagen:

"Senator ? Senator ? This committee owes an apology ! This committee owes an apology - apology Senator !"
Yeah.
Rudy G. "I did everything for my client. I was the front man.....and now look at me. I can't even get paid. I demand an apology."

Michael Cohen: "Same here. I was the fixer for him and got thrown under the bus. I served time. I demand an apology."
Tom Hagen:

"Senator ? Senator ? This committee owes an apology ! This committee owes an apology - apology Senator !" Originally Posted by VitaMan

Liked this post

Rudy G. "I did everything for my client. I was the front man.....and now look at me. I can't even get paid. I demand an apology."

Michael Cohen: "Same here. I was the fixer for him and got thrown under the bus. I served time. I demand an apology." Originally Posted by VitaMan

Mods can you subtract my like of the post above?
When are members gonna get an apology for not being able to read these informative thought provoking threads?