olympics is over

Who here is glad the look at me woke olympics is over?

Im glad its over. Fuck all that political pc grand standing and wokeness.
Who here is glad the look at me woke olympics is over?

Im glad its over. Fuck all that political pc grand standing and wokeness. Originally Posted by winn dixie

I hear you but I feel like it's a shame you can't separate the physical beauty from the political ugliness.

I'm an Olympic Champion. Damn few people get to say that in their lives.

I hear you but I feel like it's a shame you can't separate the physical beauty from the political ugliness.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Understood. But to me the signature high profile olympic athletes spoils it for the rest that WANT to be there with no agenda. Other than representing their Country.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Agreed. I am sorry that Simone Biles did not get to do her thing. I ignore any politics involved.
Agreed. I am sorry that Simone Biles did not get to do her thing. I ignore any politics involved. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Theres no politics in quitting!
I’m an Olympic champion too. My real name is Franz Klammer. My kamakaze run in the 1976 olympic downhill is legendary. I’m still fucking every hot Ho in Austria.
Theres no politics in quitting! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I did not try to make a correlation between the 2 statements. They were 2 different observations.
I did not try to make a correlation between the 2 statements. They were 2 different observations. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Oh ok
in a word... YES!

however, USA made a nice medal haul at the japan olympics.

China's medal count is steadily improving. they've basically supplanted Russia a the #2 sports power.
Does anyone else think Winn Dixie, and Bambino, come across like these guys??

Understood. But to me the signature high profile olympic athletes spoils it for the rest that WANT to be there with no agenda. Other than representing their Country. Originally Posted by winn dixie

I watched a whole lot of the Olympics and I just didn't see all this wokeness you guys are talking about and I saw damn few except that fat pig throwing the hammer, disrespect the flag. Hell Kevin Durant had the American flag draped around his neck along with every American I can think of. I would say the vast majority of Black athletes wore the flag proudly. Maybe I just missed the bad ones.

Then again, I think it's a mistake to only think about the American athletes and what they are saying outside the Olympics.

There was some thrilling moments for me. I loved it all.
I watched a whole lot of the Olympics and I just didn't see all this wokeness you guys are talking about and I saw damn few except that fat pig throwing the hammer, disrespect the flag. Hell Kevin Durant had the American flag draped around his neck along with every American I can think of. I would say the vast majority of Black athletes wore the flag proudly. Maybe I just missed the bad ones.

Then again, I think it's a mistake to only think about the American athletes and what they are saying outside the Olympics.

There was some thrilling moments for me. I loved it all. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I can respect your viw point
Does anyone else think Winn Dixie, and Bambino, come across like these guys??

Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Add in TWK and you've got freaking RUSHMORE !

nuther bad thing bout the "2020" olympics is that there will be another in 3 years!
nuther bad thing bout the "2020" olympics is that there will be another in 3 years! Originally Posted by winn dixie
winter Olympics is next year.