CDC: ‘Limited evidence’ recovered COVID-19 patients need vaccine

• oeb11
  • 08-09-2021, 10:33 AM
https://www.oann.com/cdc-limited-evi...-need-vaccine/

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 3:23 PM PT – Sunday, August 8, 2021

The CDC has finally admitted it did not have enough evidence to support vaccine mandates for people who have recovered from COVID-19. Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) shared the CDC study on Twitter, which said the CDC had only “limited evidence” to suggest COVID vaccines would provide any benefits to recovered patients.
The Kentucky Republican added the CDC’s admission rendered all vaccine mandates baseless. He stressed the number of coronavirus cases were biased because the unvaccinated have been forced to get tested more often.
In addition, a separate study by Fred Hutchinson Centre found those recovered from COVID-19 had a broad and lasting immunity from coronavirus and its variants.

DPST sheeples - the mandatory for all vaccination is unwarranted.

It is warranted for those who have not been previously infected with wuhan virus - upon individual decision in consultation with your Physician.

the fiden crime cabal and DPST push for mandatory vaccination for All - is about control and Obedience.

Obey if you wish sheeples - it may be one of teh last free decisions you are permitted by the fiden crime cabal.
Sheeples do love their obedience - it removes the Horror and Responsibility of having to make decisions about their own lives
Scamdemic
Yupper , Make your own choice but I wouldn't off of the narrative
  • Tiny
  • 08-09-2021, 11:40 AM
https://www.oann.com/cdc-limited-evi...-need-vaccine/

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 3:23 PM PT – Sunday, August 8, 2021

The CDC has finally admitted it did not have enough evidence to support vaccine mandates for people who have recovered from COVID-19. Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) shared the CDC study on Twitter, which said the CDC had only “limited evidence” to suggest COVID vaccines would provide any benefits to recovered patients.
The Kentucky Republican added the CDC’s admission rendered all vaccine mandates baseless. He stressed the number of coronavirus cases were biased because the unvaccinated have been forced to get tested more often.
In addition, a separate study by Fred Hutchinson Centre found those recovered from COVID-19 had a broad and lasting immunity from coronavirus and its variants.

DPST sheeples - the mandatory for all vaccination is unwarranted.

It is warranted for those who have not been previously infected with wuhan virus - upon individual decision in consultation with your Physician.

the fiden crime cabal and DPST push for mandatory vaccination for All - is about control and Obedience.

Obey if you wish sheeples - it may be one of teh last free decisions you are permitted by the fiden crime cabal.
Sheeples do love their obedience - it removes the Horror and Responsibility of having to make decisions about their own lives Originally Posted by oeb11
Oeb, The Israeli's appear to have data indicating people who were infected by COVID are better protected from infection than people who were vaccinated. That's contrary to what the experts have been saying in the USA, which I think is based on antibody levels in people who were vaccinated versus people who were infected. As you know, this may have something to do with T cell response and other immune response that's not measured with antibody tests. And probably also the Delta variant.

Anyway, if I were in your shoes I'd probably get the vaccine anyway, because there's very little downside.

I don't fit into the sheeple category, I'm just interpreting the data differently. I was wearing a mask when the CDC said not to, and now I'll probably get a 3rd vaccine when the CDC says to wait for more data.
That's hilarious.

Supposedly, Lamar Jackson got COVID-19 last season. He's recently had symptoms and tested positive again. He refuses to get the vaccine. Reportedly, he's now negative.

So who believes what?
  • Tiny
  • 08-09-2021, 04:34 PM
That's hilarious.

Supposedly, Lamar Jackson got COVID-19 last season. He's recently had symptoms and tested positive again. He refuses to get the vaccine. Reportedly, he's now negative.

So who believes what? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It happened to two family friends, one who lives in London and one in Ireland. They got COVID around March of last year, then again the first part of this year. One of them had the alpha variant the second time around, and ended up a lot sicker (hospitalized) the second time, even though she's in her late 40's and in good shape.
  • oeb11
  • 08-09-2021, 04:45 PM
Oeb, The Israeli's appear to have data indicating people who were infected by COVID are better protected from infection than people who were vaccinated. That's contrary to what the experts have been saying in the USA, which I think is based on antibody levels in people who were vaccinated versus people who were infected. As you know, this may have something to do with T cell response and other immune response that's not measured with antibody tests. And probably also the Delta variant.

Anyway, if I were in your shoes I'd probably get the vaccine anyway, because there's very little downside.

I don't fit into the sheeple category, I'm just interpreting the data differently. I was wearing a mask when the CDC said not to, and now I'll probably get a 3rd vaccine when the CDC says to wait for more data. Originally Posted by Tiny

Tiny - thank you - if you have a reference on teh israeli study - i would like to read it.

I respect your right to choose your medical care - in consultation with your physician, I trust.

You are a person who thinks for Oneself - definitely never meant to refer to you as a 'sheeple', good Sir.

Quote - The Israeli's appear to have data indicating people who were infected by COVID are better protected from infection than people who were vaccinated.
given that - although I have not read the study - I am unenthusiastic about being vaccinated.

if the Israeli data is reproducible in America - and it will be looked at - it will be interesting to see if teh fiden cabal changes its' 'vaccinate everybody' regardless - mandatory policy.
Sen rand Paul - a physician - made it clear he will not be vaccinated at this time, since he had the wuhan virus.
No real evidence anyone should take the vaccine unless your in the high risk group