Lisa at NDC Spa (New Location)

I rarely post and too lazy to fill out a review form but for those who are familiar with NDC spa on Pat Booker...they just moved to a new location across the street from their old location. Google Maps has been updated as well.

I hadn't been to NDC in awhile but stopped by their new location out of curiousity...very nice and clean. Doesn't have that sleazy feel that many AMPs do. I saw an attractive 40ish MILF named Lisa. While not a string bean..I consider her to be on the petite side. Probably weighs about 110lbs and looked to have a C cup. Long straight hair. She does give a really good massage (which is a must for me) and put a hot towel pack on my back which felt great. Really good attitude and no problem giving a good L1. I'm only a L1 type of person but it was clear L3 was available. Anyway just wanted folks to know that NDC has moved.
For those who like Tai massage, Michelle works there part time, usually on Saturday.
Good to know. Thanks.

Kings changed names also.
Thanks

Crank any new intel on Kings.....or still Andi?
That's all I know. New sign out front.

Thanks

Crank any new intel on Kings.....or still Andi? Originally Posted by tuckermax210
Good to know NDC is no longer the retirement home for washed up 70 year old ladies. Last time I was there, both chicks working were mummy old.
Thx for the 411.

SF