User ID: -
Date: 2/23 and 3/2
Name: UTR Scarlet
Phone: 519-9003 and 460-1972
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: Picked her up at two different locations and brought her back to two different locations
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DTBBBJ, Cock Worshiping, DATY, FIV,CFS, Mish, stripper slide, CG, DS
Hair Length and Color: Hair up in bun, with a scarf on tight due to some medical procedures (DM me for more info)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" thin but not too thin but she has lost some weight but still looks healthy. B size tits and she loves her hard nipples played with when she is riding you CG and when I devour her pussy. Bigger ass but thinking out as well, perfect size to pound away at DS!
Recommendation: Yes

Added private tags The Dr
Originally Posted by Lucas19
Glad I’m not the only one that gets the random text from her claiming that she’s broke and hungry and. She staving on the street and he be locked her out or she in jail or hospital and need me to Venmo he money asap.
She has amazin skills and a get fuck. But damn she is a mess and a lot to deal with
Glad I’m not the only one that gets the random text from her claiming that she’s broke and hungry and. She staving on the street and he be locked her out or she in jail or hospital and need me to Venmo he money asap.
She has amazin skills and a get fuck. But damn she is a mess and a lot to deal with Originally Posted by Buddz1839
I was seeing her routinely once a week. And she still texted me almost daily. I blocked her number but she got the new one and started again. She was fucking texting at 1am when I’m sleeping in bed with my wife. I agree she gives the best head around. But fucking relax bitch!
I use an app that I can only access on a website so I dont have to worry about anything coming through. I will agree, super annoying, but knows what she is doing.
Originally Posted by FastCaddy82