WARNING: POSSIBLE VIRUS! - Do NOT adjust your web security settings to deal with cookie error messages!

Hello everyone, today, as of about 11am we are experiencing some strange behaviors from eccie.

Many people are getting: "Unable to add cookeis, hearder already sent."
And Java applet errors and intrusion alerts. (Warnings from Norton Internet security and other software)
I am emailing the administrators now. Please DO NOT lower your internet security settings to try and get around this. If it is a virus, you will only let it in.

You can safely continue to use eccie while this is happening as long as your Anti-virus keeps blocking the applet. It seems to be running separately fromt he main eccie engine, probably an add banner. You may just have issues accessing certain threads.

Kind Regards,
GC007
Wow! They are fast. I LOVE eccie.

I'm not making a formal statement on behalf of eccie, that's up to the Moderators.

But based on what I'm seeing personally, it looks like the technical staff have solved the issue.

I am no longer getting any of these issues, Norton intrussion warnings, or seeing any of the errors I was seeing.
I';m still getting

[IMG]linkscanner://block-doc.gif/[/IMG]Danger: Surf-Shield has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.

The page you are trying to access has been identified as a known exploit, phishing, or social engineering web site and therefore has been blocked for your safety. Without protection, such as that in the AVG Security Toolbar and AVG, your computer is at risk of being compromised, corrupted or having your identity stolen. Please follow one of the suggestions below to continue.

URL: wearetheworldzaga.nl.ai/main.php?page=d8c33003c8a77b0e
Name: Blackhole Exploit Kit Detection (type 1889)
I'm getting it at this time:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/eccie/public_html/includes/functions_forumlist.php
Line: 1082
I';m still getting

[IMG]linkscanner://block-doc.gif/[/IMG]Danger: Surf-Shield has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.

The page you are trying to access has been identified as a known exploit, phishing, or social engineering web site and therefore has been blocked for your safety. Without protection, such as that in the AVG Security Toolbar and AVG, your computer is at risk of being compromised, corrupted or having your identity stolen. Please follow one of the suggestions below to continue.

Name: Blackhole Exploit Kit Detection (type 1889) Originally Posted by rrtx88
exact same thing as of right now
My AVG antivirus is staying busy blocking this "Blackhole Exploit Kit" as of 5pm.
I';m still getting

Name: Blackhole Exploit Kit Detection (type 1889) Originally Posted by rrtx88
I am getting this message as well
I am still getting attacked and my kaspersky is working hard to keep it out. After so many blocks, it stops me from loggin to eccie unless i re-boot.
hurry eccie and fix this. I also get attacks from your banner ad's, spyware, adware, and malware. trying to come in through the media player.

CG
mine is doing the same and now since i viewed this ad my media player won't stop popping up what is going on never had this issue till i looked at this post.... its really annoying
  • Kmac
  • 03-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Avast is also picking up a trojan from the site.
This is not the first time hackers hack into the banner adds on the site... I advise getting ad blocker plus and just blocking all adds on this site.. all the time... Unless the owners get professional about security around here
lol......windows users.
lol......windows users. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Mac user!!!! <<<<<
  • CJOHN
  • 03-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Not having any problem w/ my iPhone or Mac running safari but, get a message when I used google chrome browser on my mac
  • Mokoa
  • 03-03-2012, 05:37 PM
We are working on the issue at this time and will resolve it as soon as possible.