Hcan I change my email address?

Before I get flamed, I did several searches and didn't find an answer.

I use an iPhone to avoid computer traces. I used it to sign up for my account, but then read about using a unique address for playing. (duh) now I need to change my address. Can I not do this from my phone, or am I just missing something?
  • GNG
  • 03-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Look to the left. See that column that has User CP? Click on that.

Now you're in your User Control Panel. Look to the left again. Same column, except now click on Edit Email/Password.

The rest is self-explanatory.
  • Meiji
  • 03-13-2012, 02:04 AM
Before I get flamed, I did several searches and didn't find an answer.

I use an iPhone to avoid computer traces. I used it to sign up for my account, but then read about using a unique address for playing. (duh) now I need to change my address. Can I not do this from my phone, or am I just missing something? Originally Posted by CAT-mandu
Roger- he wants to know how to modify it from his iPhone. Since eccie now serves a mobile-specific site by default, there aren't multiple columns available.

The answer is to scroll all the way to the bottom of the list until you see where it says 'Full Site'. Click that, and THEN follow Roger's instructions.
  • GNG
  • 03-13-2012, 06:17 AM
Roger- he wants to know how to modify it from his iPhone. Since eccie now serves a mobile-specific site by default, there aren't multiple columns available.

The answer is to scroll all the way to the bottom of the list until you see where it says 'Full Site'. Click that, and THEN follow Roger's instructions. Originally Posted by Meiji
I stand corrected.
Thanks to you both. Taken care of.