TS in Austin?

• sub
  • 12-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Does anybody have any recommendations on TS girls in Austin since TS Josie Couture has retired.....Thanks
try the Eros.com... if you haven't already. I'm sure you'll see something you like.

Trooper H
Missi Hart is a sweetheart!

best,
+1 on Missi Hart.
  • Carl
  • 12-07-2010, 08:32 PM
But missi hart is a transvestite, I believe, and not a pre-op transexual.
Does anybody have any recommendations on TS girls in Austin since TS Josie Couture has retired.....Thanks Originally Posted by sub
Others have mentioned Missi, and she is a sweetheart. But as it was pointed it she's a TV, not a TS. She's also submissive.

You might want to clarify your request a bit more so people can provide you better feedback.
thank you very much to those that mentioned me---and for the kind words.

yes, i'm a transvestite (tv) and not a transsexual (ts). for anyone who doesn't know the distinction between the two, please feel free to pm me and i will explain.

i've actually had a few guys contact me, even after viewing my photos, and think that i'm a real female. this usually leads to embarrassment on their part when the mistake is discovered when either chatting or emailing back and forth, but i take it in stride and am flattered that my pics must not be too bad. i do state in the first line of my signature that i'm a transvestite, but obviously not everyone reads signature lines.

i don't know of any transsexuals in austin, but if i knew of a good one i would certainly recommend her to the op.