How do you like your rough sex?

Was looking at an article in men's health and it said most people prefer spanking. Well I guess I'm one of em. As a giver that is. If you wanna get cough with me choke me or another me in your breast or vajajay.

Which then makes me wonder how does everyone els on here like their rough sex, if at all?
I like smothering. There's nothing like a good facesitting session where she just plops that beautiful butt on my face. I also like breath control sessions.
Spanking for me, for sure.
Wow. Just realized how bad autofill butchered what I wrote. Sad.
  • Jabr
  • 05-10-2017, 09:42 AM
I've had a couple girls that liked some light choking. I'm happy to do it if asked, but it's not a fetish I need to fulfill. On the other hand, one of them returned the favor and I admit that I liked more than I thought I would.

Light bondage for either me or her, definitely. Face-fucking, hell yes!

Light spanking, like a little ass-slapping, I don't even consider rough sex, just playful. But count me out on paddles or anything that leaves a mark.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Do I really have to choose? I love all of the above if we are doing a rough sex role play, but I also like GFE super sweet and gentle as well. Sometimes you feel like making love some times you wanna FUCK. Many times it depends on the ladies mood. IOP isn't about faking it sometimes, because frankly many of you aren't good at faking it! The really greats in the IOP department are the ones that can direct you into something THEY can really enjoy doing or having done to them, and then allow themselves to enjoy that moment with you.

I want to say that again, especially for the younger ladies that still think turning a guy on is doing exactly what he tells you to do even if deep down it is creeping you out. Trust me he knows. The really greats in the IOP department are the ones that can direct you into something THEY can really enjoy doing or having done to them, and then allow themselves to enjoy that moment with you. So, often it is all about my needs and trying to give me what you THINK I want - the best in the business seem to help me / us find the common ground so we can both enjoy the experience.
face down, ass up!
Why is there not an opt for all of the above? Because yes. I want *aaallllll* of that.
If face fucking is considered rough play then I am always doing that because I love it! My version of rough play is tame I guess.....where is hair-pulling while slamming my cock in her doggy style
Ropes.
It takes a long time to tie someone and doing it is just so fucking sexy.
I have been doing this for so long that I can tie just about any knot I need to.

Women, especially younger in their 20s just think it is so sexy they are soaked by the time I am done.

Then I will push them to the door, throw my guide rope over it, hoist their arms in the air and close the door so they are suspended from it with them on their tip toes.

I see your rope post and raise you a tie from a previous partner of mine.

Ropes.
It takes a long time to tie someone and doing it is just so fucking sexy.
I have been doing this for so long that I can tie just about any knot I need to.

Women, especially younger in their 20s just think it is so sexy they are soaked by the time I am done.

Then I will push them to the door, throw my guide rope over it, hoist their arms in the air and close the door so they are suspended from it with them on their tip toes.

Originally Posted by Gotyour6
i would add hair pulling to the list. some chicks love that bigtime in cowgirl or doggie
I don't know if this qualifies as 'rough', but I like it more spontaneous and unscripted. Let me pin you against a wall and take it a lil bit. Hiked up skirt, panties yanked down. Hard kissing and necking. Passionate, but not bordering on too 'rapey', you know.