URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lafay...6/330010685349
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: Outcall - lafayette
Activities: Bbbjcimws
Hair Length and Color: Short - just changed from black to red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: medium build with big tits and Long nipples. Pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Been noticing her ads. You ever banged her? How was it?
nice!!! may have to hit her up when in laffy
I met this girl last September, I gave her a yes recommendation in the review. Sounds like she lost a little weight. When I met her she was thick in the right places. Cool girl, good in bed, and a fair rate.
She keeps telling me how the pussy’s tight. Real tight in her words. She also is very submissive. I haven’t sampled the pussy - her bbbj is outstanding. I have fiv during the head sessions. Her rates are low.
I met this girl last September, I gave her a yes recommendation in the review. Sounds like she lost a little weight. When I met her she was thick in the right places. Cool girl, good in bed, and a fair rate. Originally Posted by Starscream66
Did you review her? Link please if you did.
Did you review her? Link please if you did. Originally Posted by albundy
This might be it ...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2871805
Thanks Pooyie! for putting up the review, I should have done that in my first comment.

Thanks Pooyie! for putting up the review, I should have done that in my first comment.

Originally Posted by Starscream66
I’m out of the game until probably mid-August. But I may take a drive that way if she is still there at that time.

Sucks, man. I am seeing ads for a chick in Houma that I really want to test the waters with, but don’t have the hobby funds handy right now.
But this chick looks like she is in my wheelhouse. May try to hook up with her.
I saw today that she died

(Staff edit)
@zoginator: I just saw that on Fb and thought of post it here. Glad you did that. Looks like she knew that she’s leaving this world, she posted a last heart whelming message. We are not emotionally connected to these people but somewhere in the heart it’s feeling sad bro.
Omg - hopes she rest in peace. So sad. She def seemed in good health physically. Wow never know what a person is dealing with��
Thread closed out of a abundance of caution and respect for loved ones

#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.