Bring your own cover policy ?

So I heard there are providers who have "Bring your own cover policy" ? I am asking because it happened to me last visit expecting people to bring their own cover( if they have left over than they will give out ) which I have never had to before.
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2023, 08:57 PM
Chances are that she doesn't use covers or is too cheap to spend a few dollars on supplies, name the whore
I see a few LC ads that state bring your own condom. I always wondered if that is a wink-wink if you don't bring one, we go raw, or if you show up without one she'll be like ''you nasty Motherfucker, I'm not doing any raw shit, get the fuck out of my house''!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_RUQqcdhCx8
I just wanted to be clear, my case was not upsell tactic or tried to screw me out of the service. I was told many customers do bring their own cover ( BTW provider does not provide BBFS ) for most of time And I was like WTF really ?
  • Busty
  • 11-04-2023, 10:03 PM
Nooooo, I heard they do this because cops don't & can't have or carry condoms with attempt to solicit sex....a form of screening since Texas is a Felony charge.
It would be solicitation on the cops end, if she has the condom it's solicitation
I always brought my favorite. Providers do run out or not have the right size or brand. Better to bring one and not need it.

I remember a brand new provider (I was here first client). She was using another gals in-call and had no idea where the other provider kept them. I had one of my own so prevented a bad outcome.
So I heard there are providers who have "Bring your own cover policy" ? I am asking because it happened to me last visit expecting people to bring their own cover( if they have left over than they will give out ) which I have never had to before. Originally Posted by jp26lilac
Maybe those providers know that there are two things that will definitely be confiscated during a bust...all cash, and all condoms. Both are evidence.

And since condoms can clog sewage pipes, like that raided Spa in Austin, cops will search the trash cans too.

(Some sub-amps even resort to Saran Wrap for L2, to avoid having condoms on the premises.)

Maybe that is part of those Providers' policy?
Maybe those providers know that there are two things that will definitely be confiscated during a bust...all cash, and all condoms. Both are evidence.

And since condoms can clog sewage pipes, like that raided Spa in Austin, cops will search the trash cans too.

(Some sub-amps even resort to Saran Wrap for L2, to avoid having condoms on the premises.)

Maybe that is part of those Providers' policy? Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
A condom will not get you arrested. No where in Texas law is possession of a condom an element of prostitution. Having a large quantity however, could be used as probable cause to detain and investigate further. If your really paranoid, bring your own and a plastic bag. When you're done, bag it and dispose of it elsewhere.
  • BLM69
  • 11-05-2023, 12:36 PM

I remember a brand new provider (I was here first client). She was using another gals in-call and had no idea where the other provider kept them. I had one of my own so prevented a bad outcome. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Show's you how ready she was for this gig, I wonder how many guy's went in raw before she wised up
So I heard there are providers who have "Bring your own cover policy" ? I am asking because it happened to me last visit expecting people to bring their own cover( if they have left over than they will give out ) which I have never had to before. Originally Posted by jp26lilac
in my hobby opinion,

if it was "you can bring your own", that's considerate on her part.

if it was "you need/gotta bring your own", that's laziness on her part.

if she asks me to stop and get some condoms, i will deduct the cost from her fee as a cost+delivery charge.

if she doesnt tell me "i dont have any, did you bring condoms?" until i get there, i'd walk.

however, if lil delites really wants to fuck her uncovered, safer sex logic may fly out the window.
but, for me, that's extremely rare.
Every girl who has listed bring your own cover I have raw’ed her. They just say well you’re here already and spread
Just bring 2 as nipple warmers
I will always have them or stop on the way but if you have a specific brand/type then that is all on you.

I can see how LE would label them as intent to have sex and then you have money, easy connection.
I will always have them or stop on the way but if you have a specific brand/type then that is all on you.

I can see how LE would label them as intent to have sex and then you have money, easy connection. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
At an Amp, each lady buys her own boxes of condoms at the Walmart. When they "leave the room" after a clients arrival, they return with a cover from their stash in the Resting Room or Kitchen. When LE makes a bust, they find multiple boxes of condoms, as well as cash. I know that LE keeps all cash,...not sure what happens to the condoms. LOL

I know of a Mama in another state, that has her ladies put the used condom in a dedicated trash bag. She does not dispose of that "trash" in the dumpster out back. She was previously busted, and the cops had gone through her dumpster and collected used jimmies as evidence. It's a tough, risky business.