Signs of a Biotch & a Jerk

I read an article concerning signs of a Bitch but there was no mention of a jerk. Now, in my opinion there are all kinds of biotches and women will understand where I am coming from on this matter.
We women will joke around amongst each other using this word 'bitch' in many ways with terms of endearment and we use it when ready to send her to hell.(or make one's life hell).
It's funny when one has their own view point on what they consider it to be when sometimes it has to do with a guy not getting his way or not hearing what he wants from YOU as a provider. That is my example....
So, let the examples and thoughts begin and we are not talking about personal RL matters. This is provider/hobbyist biotch and Jerk situations.
I like to make a man my bitch ..does that count? lol j/k

Ive been lucky I think & seem to get mostly nice ones.
Yes, i can relate to this thread quite well, a jerk is anyone that consistently take advantage of your kindness, and expect you to continue going down that same path!! Even thinking about this particular person, i won't mention any names, but he has earned the title of "Jerk" in my book.
U are sooo funny sweet n lil....
You can do a list of what you think one or the other is in your opinion.

Sexydream, I hear you ....

Have you read the book - why men love bitches?
Actually i never read the book, a few years ago, i was introduced to the book by someone that i met at a sports bar, but never gave it any thought pass that conversation, now it seems more interesting the second time hearing about it.
Have you read the book - why men love bitches? Originally Posted by Anita Lay
can you just sum it up real quick??
bubba, you got to read the book....it concerns the good biotch. Trust us women when we say their are all different kinds.
All men are Jerks! All Women are Bitchs!

Men stop be Jerks when they get laid!
(Blow Jobs also Work!)

Women stop being Bitchs after thier period!
(Diamonds, Louis Vuitton, Gift Cards, Flowers & Chocolate relieve the symptoms!)

Better add my disclaimer just in case!

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!
LOL, i work hard not to be a jerk, but according to some, i don't always make it.

once the bitch factor shows up, it's definitely time for me to move on. i don't waste my time with them.

just my opinion.
I have two brothers, who have both been married twice. Of the 4 women, 3 are bitches. I will never understand what my one brother sees in the kinds of women he marries, and I go out of my way to avoid them.

In the hobby, I would say it's providers who exhibit misandrist attitudes. There are about 4-6 providers on this board who are clearly misandrists.

As far as jerks are concerned: men who short/don't pay; men who treat a lady poorly; men who NCNS; men who are misogynists.
If the woman isn't a bitch,
she's a pushover......
I can't stand pushovers.

Aggressive women are my faves.
A woman who can't tell me to
fuck off isn't a woman worth seeing.

I treat my women with the utmost
respect and courtesy. But make no
mistake in ALL other RL conditions
I am no mere jerk.
A#1 asshole.
Cold, unyielding, and my favorite
STERN.

Life is good.
Yes, i can relate to this thread quite well, a jerk is anyone that consistently take advantage of your kindness, and expect you to continue going down that same path!! Even thinking about this particular person, i won't mention any names, but he has earned the title of "Jerk" in my book. Originally Posted by sexydream

This a good explanation of a bitch or a jerk. We all met them and we all can't stand them.

Ive been lucky I think & seem to get mostly nice ones. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
S&L, Thats funny and ironic because a KC provider is interested in Domme and we emailed back and fourth and she said she is happy to make me her "sweet little bitch" I am more than happy to oblige her!
I just wonder if she weighs more than a duck.

Ive been lucky I think & seem to get mostly nice ones. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! lol
{that is why I luv ya girl}