Kittydenton NCNS and giving me a stupid excused that he used with Asianjj few years ago

• Ove
  • 05-14-2013, 07:45 AM
Last night I got a text from this (not) gentleman name Ma*rk wanted an appt. so I told him I have 7pm available but he said 10pm works better for him.
Everything went fine with confirmation and location has been emailed to him. (He has been here with Mona on March 18th)
Since I know who he is and I texted him my apt No.at 9.42pm and asked him to knock on my door. No answer until 10.43pm I emailed him to give me a good reason why she stood me up.
11.20pm got his email saying "Oh crap I was in an accident. I was in the emergency room"
This was not first time he is giving this stupid excused! He did that to Asianjj a while back when she was in Dallas. JJ and I are best friends and we talked and recalled all the emails. Then he said he will make it up to me by coming but it will be late by the time he get to my incall. His make up was that he will "lick my p***y real good" what the fuck! Anyone can lick my p****y way better than him (and of course I love it) for my opinion by the time he get to my incall he will probably crawl up to my bed and start snoring!! Get real Old man! Don't just keep wasting our time!
Handle kittydenton
Phone 940****373
Email *coomes*@bt*nte*net.com
NCNS happen. I had one last week. Girls, if you want to know who NCNS me, send a pm and I will give you his handle.