Mueller recommends no jail time for flynn. flynn must have spilled his guts.

What's Stones involvement?

The only things I believe we've credibly heard is
1) Trump fucks Stormy Daniels and paid her off and she signed a NSD that she violated
2) The FBI casually approached Manafort asked him questions and he answered not knowing the FBI had bugged his conversations.
3) Hillary paid for the Steele dossier.
4) The FBI received the dossier from DNC operatives.
5) FISA warrants were issued from phony documents
6) Top FBI/DOJ officials wanted Hillary to win, were acting on those hopes and gave favors to Hillary and her staff so they would not be held accountable for crimes against the US. Originally Posted by gnadfly

i'd say that's a good timeline of the Dem's covert actions.

the scary part is that the Dems nearly got away with it.
I would love to see that. Mueller was a highly decorated Marine combat veteran in Vietnam. Tump's Vietnam was he didn't get a STD. I think Ill take Mueller in this one. One advantage Tump has is that he went to military school and he knows more than the generals do. Oh does he know more than General Flynn? Originally Posted by themystic
May the best man win!!
They want to investigate me? Roll the dice motherfuckers!!!

Mueller and Trump should just have a duel (spelled dual if you went to Cougar High) and get it over with.

Guns or knives? Originally Posted by friendly fred
In 6ft of mud with sledgehammers.

That would work great with Robert Reich.
Lynn had zero to 6 months whether e cooperated or not.
Lynn had zero to 6 months whether e cooperated or not. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It doesn't sound like much until you are the one having to do the time. Maybe he saved the son some problems. Bless you My Holy Father Your Holiness
In 6ft of mud with sledgehammers.

That would work great with Robert Reich. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Excellent criteria!

Mueller needs oversight.
Excellent criteria!

Mueller needs oversight. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The Dali was being humorous. Robert Reich is 4' 10".

RE: Flynn. Jail time or no jail time, Flynn will be exonerated: fruit of the poisonous tree.
The Dali was being humorous. Robert Reich is 4' 10".

RE: Flynn. Jail time or no jail time, Flynn will be exonerated: fruit of the poisonous tree.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
is that the liar for a liar is a liar?
is that the liar for a liar is a liar? Originally Posted by themystic
Comey is on record -- under oath -- declaring that Strzok, etc., did not believe Flynn lied.
Comey is on record -- under oath -- declaring that Strzok, etc., did not believe Flynn lied. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mueller is on record that Flynn cooperated with his team. Flynn is on record as having plead guilty. You are on record for not know your stuff again. Carry on
Mueller is on record that Flynn cooperated with his team. Flynn is on record as having plead guilty. You are on record for not know your stuff again. Carry on Originally Posted by themystic
RE: Flynn. Jail time or no jail time, Flynn will be exonerated: fruit of the poisonous tree. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
At least he not going to Hell like the Christians who support Tump. That's according to the Bible, not me. Btw that's Tumps favorite book
At least he not going to Hell like the Christians who support Tump. That's according to the Bible, not me. Btw that's Tumps favorite book Originally Posted by themystic
You haven't read the Bible anymore than you read the OPs in this forum. Flynn will be exonerated.
You haven't read the Bible anymore than you read the OPs in this forum. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
From Cover to Cover. Once again IB doesn't know his stuff. The King of Fake News. You mean Flynn will be exonerated via pardon
From Cover to Cover. Once again IB doesn't know his stuff. The King of Fake News. You mean Flynn will be exonerated via pardon Originally Posted by themystic
Flynn will be exonerated because the FISA warrants were illegally obtained, and you didn't read the Bible just like you don't read the OPs.