I quit

...expecting staff to be fair and objective here. But, if a member is forbidden from interacting with a specific other member under threat of being banned for "cyberstalking" and the member who complained about "cyberstalking" to staff continues to post to / about the person they complained was stalking them, would that be an indication that the complaint was insincere and just being used as a tool against someone whose words they don't like? It seems like the last thing someone that sincerely believed they were being cyberstalked would do is to continually try to interact with the person they felt was stalking them.

#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
It is all a big game.
If someone had a legitimate complaint of cyberstalking, the very last thing they would ever do is initiate interactions with that person. Doing so removes any legitimacy of a cyberstalking complaint.

What it boils down is the “supposed victim” simply wanted the ability to cyberstalk the other party with impunity.
The main goal was to get you to quit pointing out the obvious...good job. SJ.i think now everybody knows..
Are you sure that a member complained of cyberstalking?
You have proof you wish to share with Staff?
The main goal was to get you to quit pointing out the obvious...good job. SJ.i think now everybody knows.. Originally Posted by Tx Guy
Just because something is obvious TO YOU doesn’t mean it is to everyone. I got many PMs from people who it wasn’t obvious to. But thanks for the snide comment anyway. Did staff somehow communicate to you what “the main goal” was?
Who cares...enjoy the silence.
Are you sure that a member complained of cyberstalking?
You have proof you wish to share with Staff? Originally Posted by biomed1
Well either that or staff I unilaterally decided when no one complained. Which I suppose would also be unsurprising.
I owe TxGuy an apology, as I misinterpreted his comment. Sorry about that, TxGuy.
Can't quit now! Too much work to do! Too many good women to do!
I’m not quitting. That would please too many people I dislike (and vice versa).

Today the plot thickens. Did a filly just escape the stable? How long can Biomed keep his head in the sand?
Today the plot thickens. Did a filly just escape the stable? How long can Biomed keep his head in the sand? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Well as you know I am not allowed to comment on such things. But it is always great to see new independent providers coming aboard!
Today the plot thickens. Did a filly just escape the stable? How long can Biomed keep his head in the sand? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I am fully aware of the accusations being made about Management in the Hobby.
Maybe I have overlooked the Guideline that states that is a violation.
If so, please copy and paste the Guideline in this thread for me to read.
I think there used to be the Golden Rule, but I suppose that has been removed from guidelines. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

We still have this:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

An entire fake review was written and then used to insult, harass, disrespect, and show rudeness towards another member!!!