Encounter: Nips and Lips: DallasRain & Ms.Athena

Date: 01/31/2019
Name:: Ms.Athena DallasRain
User ID: 78702
Phone: Athena:281-601-2236 Dallas: 480 204 5151
Email Address: Athena msathenasplayhouse@gmail.com/Msathena@protonmail.com: Dallas:harleydee69@gmail
URL / Website: Athena: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25436-Ms-Athena Dallas:https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?7872-DallasRain
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West Houston energy corridor ish
Activities: LFK/DFK bbbj Ice play? Daty face-sitting massage more bbbj CG, attempt prostate Toys breast worship CIM, dirty talk through out lots of everything
Duration of Encounter:: 60 minutes
Hair Color and Length: Athena: Long brown tied up Dallas short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Athena: 5’5 185lbs but carries it well. Large breasts DDD very nice nipples
Dallas: about 5’4 150lbs tight body fantastic ass
Recommendation: Yes
btyler…...3 words..."I hate you" lol (just kidding)
Wow...always a blast when Dallas and I take you for a kinky thrill ride. And yes we Finally got Dallas's long pussy lips and My succulent nipples in our boytoy's mouth at the same time....
Dallas will be out of the naughty corner soon boys girls.
I typically don't get jealous or envious but good God almighty man, that sounds like a hell of a ride.
You know better than to tease me like that!!!
You survived those 2 ladies, you done good lol
... Dallas will be out of the naughty corner soon boys girls. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
It's about damn time! Idk what that wild woman did to piss someone off, but it must have been good! What's it been, six months in Eccie Jail?
lol I am back from the darkest corners of Hell....and ready to play w ultra wild & sexy MsAthena again!! MORE nips & tyips plzzzzzzzz!!!
WELCUM Back Dallas!!!!
lol I am back from the darkest corners of Hell....and ready to play w ultra wild & sexy MsAthena again!! MORE nips & tyips plzzzzzzzz!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
YAYYYY!