Beto Crowds Double Trumps Rally Size in El Paso

Breaking new, estimated crowds in El Paso have Beto supporters at a 3 to 1 margin over Trump storm troopers. I hope Beto goes over to the Fence and says, " Mr. Trump, you cum guzzling Nazi fuck tear down that Wall"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
R and D in Congress apparently have cut a deal. Maybe DOTUS will play nice.
How many were actually citizens? Although I bet the libs. would/have let em all vote!
I thought DOTUS said walls worked, WD!

If he’s not lying then you’d have to agree they ALL were citizens.

LOL!
Breaking new, estimated crowds in El Paso have Beto supporters at a 3 to 1 margin over Trump storm troopers. I hope Beto goes over to the Fence and says, " Mr. Trump, you cum guzzling Nazi fuck tear down that Wall"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Originally Posted by themystic
I thought you hate Reagan ??
Homeboi beto lost to Cruz. You think he can beat Big T ?
Hey did you see Michelle last night ???
Fucking ugly ass cunt face.
Beto what a joke

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Originally Posted by themystic
Is your cave big enough for all the illegals wanting to storm over the border...I'm sure you'll welcome them with open arms!!
DOTUS said there were 35,000 in El Paso for his rally. Fire Marshall confirmed capacity of 6,500 was not exceeded.

DOTUS said O’Rourke’s March drew 200-300. Police said it was 10-15,000. I saw another report sizing the Beto crowd at 7,500. Fox didn’t mention it, but Hannity is not happy with the compromise deal and may veto it.
DOTUS said there were 35,000 in El Paso for his rally. Fire Marshall confirmed capacity of 6,500 was not exceeded.

stop me if you've heard this before .. where's the link??

DOTUS said O’Rourke’s March drew 200-300. Police said it was 10-15,000. I saw another report sizing the Beto crowd at 7,500. Fox didn’t mention it, but Hannity is not happy with the compromise deal and may veto it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well .. seems to be some wildly different crowd estimates for Beto. was it 10-15k? .. 7,500?

what we do know is Beto had ZERO paid attendees .. Trump had 6,500.

thanks for pointing that out!
More than half of the people were the MSM

The other half were illegals.
More than half of the people were the MSM

The other half were illegals. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Sshhh let yssup believe what he wants...
well .. seems to be some wildly different crowd estimates for Beto. was it 10-15k? .. 7,500?

what we do know is Beto had ZERO paid attendees .. Trump had 6,500.

thanks for pointing that out!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We won’t know for sure how many paid the ticket price to see DOTUS until we see his returns, right?

So you might be right, TWK. We’ll find out soon enough.

And - dot dot dot - I don’t know if ORourke and the fine Americans with him were really trying to raise money. You’re getting all hot and bothered for no reason.
We won’t know for sure how many paid the ticket price to see DOTUS until we see his returns, right?

So you might be right, TWK. We’ll find out soon enough.

And - dot dot dot - I don’t know if ORourke and the fine Americans with him were really trying to raise money. You’re getting all hot and bothered for no reason. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how many of those fine americans were illegal?

the event will publish the attendance soon enough so keep yer shorts up!
I'll just leave this here...
Thanks gfe. More evidence than 2 years worth of mueller probes.