Workplace Shooting but not much hand wringing..

A disgruntled worker who went on a shooting rampage at a manufacturing warehouse in a Chicago suburb brought the weapon to his termination meeting and opened fire as soon as he was fired, police say.

Gary Martin, 45, was killed by police after he shot five people dead at the Henry Pratt Company on Friday in Aurora and injured 11, including five police officers. Officers believe that at least several of Martin's victims were those present during his termination meeting, according to a statement obtained by CNN.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/aurora-sh...red-police-say

I haven't heard the usual wailing and crying over this workplace incident - why not liberals?
A disgruntled worker who went on a shooting rampage at a manufacturing warehouse in a Chicago suburb brought the weapon to his termination meeting and opened fire as soon as he was fired, police say.

Gary Martin, 45, was killed by police after he shot five people dead at the Henry Pratt Company on Friday in Aurora and injured 11, including five police officers. Officers believe that at least several of Martin's victims were those present during his termination meeting, according to a statement obtained by CNN.

I haven't heard the usual wailing and crying over this workplace incident - why not liberals? Originally Posted by friendly fred

You damn well know "why not". The shooter and victims don't fit the lib-retard's narrative.
You damn well know "why not". The shooter and victims don't fit the lib-retard's narrative. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess they don't fit the narrative but you would expect they would still want to use it to make their anti Second Amendment Agenda.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2019, 01:55 PM
Build that wall !

Oh wait, wrong emergency. . .
Build that wall !

Oh wait, wrong emergency. . . Originally Posted by WTF
Proof when libs cant spew their usual non-sense, they spout off inappropriate jokes. Not funny!
No worries. The wall is currently getting built!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahga

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I dont mind sinking to the libs level!
To say this guy doesn't fit the libs narrative is being way to nice. The gun haters and libs will want this one to go away BIGLY and FASTLY! Perp is wrong race! Victims are wrong race! Perp was not allowed to own a firearm. Perp was ordered to surrender his weapon due to felony convictions, but still kept it. Plant had legitimate reasons to fire perp/emloyee that had multiple workplace violations.
I look for the libs to manufacture something this week to bury this and control the narrative! Fucking hypocrites..
Not to mention this is the most anti-gun area in the country. Did all of the anti gun laws help? Ah no!
Neither do the libs care about all the people killed by gang bangers In Chicago! Where is there outrage? fucking hypocrites
Disarm the public so the lawbreakers have the upper hand? Stupid! A criminal does not respect the rule of law! Gun laws do not work. And i do not want to hear the b/s from the left!
Where has a gun law ever worked?

NO WHERE!
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 02:52 PM
You are correct, WD
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2019, 03:21 PM
Proof when libs cant spew their usual non-sense, they spout off inappropriate jokes. Not funny! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I do not give a hoit wtf you think is funny or not...

I haven't heard the usual wailing and crying over this workplace incident - why not liberals? Originally Posted by friendly fred
You damn well know "why not". The shooter and victims don't fit the lib-retard's narrative. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Only two as removed as you would ask that question.
Please come up with proof liberals or anyone approves of shootings.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2019, 03:24 PM
Where has a gun law ever worked?

NO WHERE! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Look , I'm not for gun laws, i think we should be able to buy a fucking tank if we can afford one but right off the top of my head....they've worked really well in say England.
Only two asremoved as you would ask that question.
Please come up with proof liberals or anyone approves of shootings.
Originally Posted by bamscram
Only a stupid person would perceive a statement of fact as a question. Haven't heard one word of comment from any leading dim-retards speculating on the political biases of the shooter. Where's Odumbo, hildebeest, Booker, Pelosi, etc. on this?
Look , I'm not for gun laws, i think we should be able to buy a fucking tank if we can afford one but right off the top of my head....they've worked really well in say England. Originally Posted by WTF
No actually they have not. Nor in Australia! Or anywhere!
When pure raw and unbiased numbers are looked at, no gun law has ever worked. NOT COUNTING SUICIDES! Nor should they be counted! Injuries and deaths actually increased! Other violent crimes sky rocketed as a result of citizens being disarmed and/or severly limited ! Knife and other sharp and blunt instrument injuries soared to unheard of numbers. Most of these cases were avoidable if the victims had their firearms! These numbers were high enough to off set the so called gun violence injuries significantly. All these gun laws ever accomplished was taking rights from good people and handicapping their rights to defend themselves. Putting their well being and personal safety in jeopardy. There are major efforts to at least restore some gun rights back to citizens that would qualify in several Countries. Ive fought this battle all my life! Its my eleventh commandment! Anyone who wants links? Go find 'em they are out there!
The second protects all the others and is the ultimate govt. assured check and balance! As it allows the citizens the right to bare arms!
Only two as stupid as you would ask that question.
Please come up with proof liberals or anyone approves of shootings. Originally Posted by bamscram
You think I accused liberals of approving of shootings? I'm accusing them of not showing their usual objections to gun crimes for political reasons, because they know this shooting is a great argument to arm law abiding citizens to protect themselves!!

Please reread my post!