Trump in another Landslide victory in2020

100,000 LIBTURDSbutLIBTURDS commit suicide . Thank Goodness
oh.. I see the oily guy is back.
Trump had 304 electoral votes in 2016. Obama had 332 in 2012 and 365 in 2008. So if you call Trump's victory in 2016 a landslide, what do you call Obama's victories in 2008 and 2012? Super landslides?
Trump had 304 electoral votes in 2016. Obama had 332 in 2012 and 365 in 2008. So if you call Trump's victory in 2016 a landslide, what do you call Obama's victories in 2008 and 2012? Super landslides? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No, Reagan’s was a super landslide victory:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/chronicl...g-10416375.php

https://www.sfchronicle.com/chronicl...g-10416375.php Originally Posted by bambino
Yes sir! That was the prettiest Red map I've ever seen!

https://www.sfchronicle.com/chronicl...g-10416375.php Originally Posted by bambino
I wouldn't disagree with you. I voted for Reagan -- twice. And GWB -- twice.

But if anyone considers Trump's 2016 victory a landslide and the electoral vote was less than Obama's 2008 and 2012 electoral votes, then at a minimum Obama's victories were landslides.
I wouldn't disagree with you. I voted for Reagan -- twice. And GWB -- twice.

But if anyone considers Trump's 2016 victory a landslide and the electoral vote was less than Obama's 2008 and 2012 electoral votes, then at a minimum Obama's victories were landslides. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You can’t disagree with me because it hasn’t been equaled in modern times. I doubt any candidate will ever win 49 states again. Trumps win was memorable because nobody thought he would win. Even up to 7pm on election night. Turns out it really wasn’t close.
Yes sir! That was the prettiest Red map I've ever seen! Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD I voted for Reagan twice. Even went to Nicaragua. Where did I go astray after that. Do you think my votes for Clinton was it. Kind of like a gateway?
You can’t disagree with me because it hasn’t been equaled in modern times. I doubt any candidate will ever win 49 states again. Trumps win was memorable because nobody thought he would win. Even up to 7pm on election night. Turns out it really wasn’t close. Originally Posted by bambino
As I said, I was a huge Reagan supporter in 1980 and 1984.

Wasn't close? Trump won Michigan by 2 tenths of 1%. Won Wisconsin by 8 tenths of 1%. Won Pennsylvania by 7 tenths of 1%. That is CLOSE!! Congratulations to him for focusing on those 3 states and Clinton not doing so since she thought they were in the bag. I blame no one for Clinton's loss other than Clinton and her campaign team.

Wasn't close? Trump won Michigan by 2 tenths of 1%. Won Wisconsin by 8 tenths of 1%. Won Pennsylvania by 7 tenths of 1%. That is CLOSE!! Congratulations to him for focusing on those 3 states and Clinton not doing so since she thought they were in the bag. I blame no one for Clinton's loss other than Clinton and her campaign team. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Agreed. Im not sure the country can take 4 more years of Trump. It would be as bad as 4 more years of me posting in here for 4 more years. I don't think people could handle it
Trump had 304 electoral votes in 2016. Obama had 332 in 2012 and 365 in 2008. So if you call Trump's victory in 2016 a landslide, what do you call Obama's victories in 2008 and 2012? Super landslides? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

voter fraud?

BAHHAAA

Wasn't close? Trump won Michigan by 2 tenths of 1%. Won Wisconsin by 8 tenths of 1%. Won Pennsylvania by 7 tenths of 1%. That is CLOSE!! Congratulations to him for focusing on those 3 states and Clinton not doing so since she thought they were in the bag. I blame no one for Clinton's loss other than Clinton and her campaign team. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
She lost those states. Elections aren’t a game of hand grenades. She was a huge favorite to win those states but lost every one of them. I can’t see how a “huge” supporter of Reagan votes for a guy like Obama. You must have had a lobotomy along the way.
voter fraud?

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yea. It's only voter fraud when a Democrat wins. BHHAAA.

When Bush won in Florida in 2000 by a mere 537 votes was there cries of voter fraud? BHHAAA.
Yea. It's only voter fraud when a Democrat wins. BHHAAA.

When Bush won in Florida in 2000 by a mere 537 votes was there cries of voter fraud? BHHAAA. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Hanging chads.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trump’s landslide was as big as his inauguration.