Address: Private
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Solid body great butt probably 5’3 120
Recommendation: Yes
Any pics anywhere
What is wrong with me...I need to make an appt!!!

Thx for the review sir...
Nice job my brother! I would love to see a photo or two.
I texted her two days ago.. no dice, yet.
I've seen Carmen many times although it's been a few months since I last "popped' over there. Her manic personality seems to turn some off but I've never had an issue with her. She's a great girl.
What is wrong with me...I need to make an appt!!!

Thx for the review sir... Originally Posted by Johnsson
Yes you do. She has the sweetest personality. I have seen her longer then anyone as I love her personality and the way we get along. She really grows on you
Nice review and it's nice to have a setup like that.
I googled that number is that her on erotic monkey also that providers names is Carmen also but under another number
I googled that number is that her on erotic monkey also that providers names is Carmen also but under another number Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
Not sure if I can post the link
Back in days she had another number per her older reviews
There used to be some pics a few years ago. She looked good to me. I never knew whether to date her or not; kept seeing differing opinions.
I can't help but be tempted to give her a try.
I have pics but not sure they are relevant, she's been here ..awhile... I love manic personalities...life is a buffet....
She is very attractive, don't worry about that part.
She is looking for some more business so now would be a good time to call. She is very sexy and cute. She loves to fuck. She is CIM and will keep sucking until you are drained to the last drop. Plus she has a place so easy to see. Highly recommended and reasonable fees. Plus she likes to kiss.