URL / Website: https://fayetteville.skipthegames.co...l/122886660437
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Near harps on garland
Activities: BBBJ, k9, Mish.
Hair Length and Color: Long brown.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim, pretty face (prettier in person), just like her ads.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! Thanks for the details
Holy cow she's legit? Been eying that one a while but nervous. Thanks for the 411.
Holy cow she's legit? Been eying that one a while but nervous. Thanks for the 411. Originally Posted by Gostik
Same. My texting experience took a bit. Finally got a response 8 hours after I first texted her. RL job, maybe? Still wanna see her though. Will try again, soon.
Now I've seen an ad with a different #... hmmmm
1) the ad says outcall 2) does grandma make cookies?
That's a wow!!!
I've wanted a mother / daughter combo, but never thought about...
I think the grandma being home and meeting me thing would have been awkward for me. Not sure how I feel about that! Was there a walk of shame past her on the way out? Lol. Sounds like you had a good time with a good provider though! Thanks for the info.
Wasted a bunch of time tonight. Was given an incall in Springdale, drove there. Then she ghosts. Nothing. Waited about a half-hour and left. Never heard back. So disappointed. Should've known as communication has been super flaky.
  • TatSx
  • 02-27-2022, 02:02 PM
Yeah, she has a "go by the flow" lifestyle & can sometimes get sidetracked by things that come up. Communication wise, she's not the most consistent. She told me she used to live in a different state, and prior to her move to that state, she decided to move in less than 24 hours on a whim. So she is "chaotic" in a sense. If you meet her though, she is a super cool and nice girl.

Yeah, she has a "go by the flow" lifestyle & can sometimes get sidetracked by things that come up. Communication wise, she's not the most consistent. She told me she used to live in a different state, and prior to her move to that state, she decided to move in less than 24 hours on a whim. So she is "chaotic" in a sense. If you meet her though, she is a super cool and nice girl.

Originally Posted by TatSx
Thanks for the follow-up Tat... I may need to pursue this one again. Love her look but I fucking despise wasting time.
Great review story! Any rate guidance? Thx!