User ID: -
Date: 3/8/2022
Name: Selena
Phone: 501-310-3010
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: NLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Motel in NLR, smokey and dingy. She said she uses her home once established
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, FK, snuggle and talk
Hair Length and Color: Red, shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Beautiful body, perky breasts, bubble butt
Recommendation: Yes
Is she AA Friendly because she never responded too me after I told her my race ?
Damn, I would love to play with her!
Take a look at the information found in this link - https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2469618

After reviewing the info at that link.

Should you feel that there is more information that you would like to include, just PM it to me.

I can edit it into the Report and the evaluate it for PA Credit.
Is she AA Friendly because she never responded too me after I told her my race ? Originally Posted by Marice090
She is not, sorry.
I got her one time awhile back. Could’ve gotten her a few more times but decided not too. If you talk to her she might.
Is she AA Friendly because she never responded too me after I told her my race ? Originally Posted by Marice090
Have you seen her? Why would you want to see her? She’s doing you a favor from what I see she looks Staff Edit The Dr you can find better hell way better
Have you seen her? Why would you want to see her? She’s doing you a favor from what I see she looks Staff Edit The Dr you can find better hell way better Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
The unedited version was a shitty thing to say. I don't know her history but I haven't heard that about her. I'm not knighting for her but apparently you haven't seen her in person or your opinion would be different because she's drama free and pretty dependable if you're looking for someone during week and daytime play time.
The unedited version was a shitty thing to say. I don't know her history but I haven't heard that about her. I'm not knighting for her but apparently you haven't seen her in person or your opinion would be different because she's drama free and pretty dependable if you're looking for someone during week and daytime play time. Originally Posted by Baconman
That’s cool yeah that was harsh shouldn’t of said that. As far as everything else goes though I stand by what I said.
Have you seen her? Why would you want to see her? She’s doing you a favor from what I see she looks Staff Edit The Dr you can find better hell way better Originally Posted by Dfuck2019
Your right I’m not going too try too see someone who is racist
Your right I’m not going too try too see someone who is racist Originally Posted by Marice090
I’m not saying she’s racist or anything but I’m just saying I wouldn’t lose any sleep over that if I were you.
Your right I’m not going too try too see someone who is racist Originally Posted by Marice090
I think you're incorrect labeling her a racist. I'm sure she's not. Might have been the way you approached her from the get go. It happens I've messed up seeing someone from the initial stages.
I think you're incorrect labeling her a racist. I'm sure she's not. Might have been the way you approached her from the get go. It happens I've messed up seeing someone from the initial stages. Originally Posted by Baconman
Or maybe he came at her correct and told her his race like he said in his comment and she didn’t respond because she thought he was beneath her and not worthy or something. That’s possible too you may not know her as well as you think you do. You can’t just blame him for her not responding to him, neither one of us know the situation.
That's correct I might not know her as well as I think but she's been doing this gig a long time and no one has accused her of being racist before. I wasn't there so I don't know what went down. All I know from my personal experience with her is she's been very professional to me in all the conversations I've had with her. I'm not saying he's right or wrong. I wasn't there. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Not trying to sway anyone on mine.
Yall stupid, Staff Edit - Biomed1