Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: pulled up and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mid 50s, very elegant presence, great body for age
Recommendation: Yes
Good thing you didn’t tell anyone!
Good thing you didn’t tell anyone! Originally Posted by jameskirk7

The OP has them standing in line at the old Bear Hug now!
Good thing you didn’t tell anyone! Originally Posted by jameskirk7
I actually think she left and is going to another state, so I figured why not. LOL
Breaking news alert! Brownsville Rd in South Park was temporarily closed today due to lines of pedestrian traffic. Update at 11 PM
Attached Images File Type: jpg Marathon.jpg (67.7 KB, 542 views)
Originally Posted by chizzy

NOPE! Visited yesterday and everything he said is true. Got same service for$160 Very nice lady to talk to also, But she is leaving for New York this week. Gave her a hug when i left and said I'll miss her and have a nice trip.
NOPE! Visited yesterday and everything he said is true. Got same service for$160 Very nice lady to talk to also, But she is leaving for New York this week. Gave her a hug when i left and said I'll miss her and have a nice trip. Originally Posted by jameskirk7
In that case they need a number system like the deli, you can go to the bar next door to wait for your number to get called
NOPE! Visited yesterday and everything he said is true. Got same service for$160 Very nice lady to talk to also, But she is leaving for New York this week. Gave her a hug when i left and said I'll miss her and have a nice trip. Originally Posted by jameskirk7
son of a bitch.... I stand corrected then lol. good to know and thanks for the confirmation sir
Any confirmation when she’s leaving? Will be in that area this week and might check it out
She said this week, didn't specify a day