Craig Biggio

• bbkid
  • 01-08-2014, 07:36 AM
So, does Bidge make it today? Awfully full class this year. But, he'll make it, I think.

I always wanted him and Jeffrey Robert to go in together, but it ain't happening......
Given that many of the eligible won't be elected because they were juicing, he should get in.
including Bags, sorry kid.
Baseball Sucks. Nobody watches it anymore. They should get rid of it altogether.

NFL is where its at
I went to a game and saw Biggio's 3000 hit (awhile back). Boy has skills, and many followers! After the hit people left at half time and me and the fam settled down in a much closer seat
Fell 0.2% points away, which is a good sign for next year..... Maddox and Glavine we're absolute no brainers, but I'm actually surprised The Big Hurt got a pass and made it in with no BS "veil of suspicion" they seem to like to throw at a lot of there guys.... the voters for the BBWAA are a joke by and large in the HOF voting as it stands anyway..... but after the abortion that was a year ago, they got it mostly right this time..... but It's Well past time to cull the heard of the "old school 'purist' voters" ......
  • bbkid
  • 01-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Fell 0.2% points away, which is a good sign for next year Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Yeah, he'll make it - just a matter of time.
Maddox and Glavine we're absolute no brainers. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Yeppers! Which had alot to do with Craig not making it. Too large a class this year.
but It's Well past time to cull the heard of the "old school 'purist' voters" ...... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Some of (read: alot) of the BBWA are indeed OLD and need to move along.
I went to a game and saw Biggio's 3000 hit (awhile back). Boy has skills, and many followers! After the hit people left at half time Originally Posted by bustyamy
Does anybody want to tell her?

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Nah, she's clearly full of shit. I remember because I actually was there that night. He went 5 for 6, getting his 3000th on a game-tying hit in the 7th he tried to stretch into a double. Game went into extras after Berkman and Lamb homered in the ninth. Lee finished off a win against the Rockies with a walk-off salami in the 11th. One of the most memorable nights ever as an Astros fan and one when the juice box stayed packed to the very end...
  • bbkid
  • 01-08-2014, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Nah, she's clearly full of shit. I remember because I actually was there that night. He went 5 for 6, getting his 3000th on a game-tying hit in the 7th he tried to stretch into a double. Game went into extras after Berkman and Lamb homered in the ninth. Lee finished off a win against the Rockies with a walk-off salami in the 11th. One of the most memorable nights ever as an Astros fan and one when the juice box stayed packed to the very end... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I read that too, and laughed.

I was there that night, too, sir. Wow! What an evening it was.

One of the things that people do not understand ( a poster on this thread comes to mind), is that a baseball season lasts 162 games. Not every night is gonna blow your socks off. You gotta go out there a few nights to understand what it's all about. And, if you don't "get" it, then that's okay. You're one less guy to be in line ahead of me at the beer / hot dog stand.
I'm far too lazy to get up for a beer...... but I do love me some hot dogs.... and Sheriff Blaylocks Nachos...... and ice cream...... and a barbeque sandy..... and cotton candy.... Oh! And beer....
Biggio without a doubt deserves to be in the Hall. Bagwell does not i am sorry.People forget Biggio started out at catcher for the Astros. Also played outfield when Jeff Kent was here. He is a good guy and a great team mate. Bagwell juiced? Hell yes. He is selfish,stupid,and over paid
Were we all at that fucking game?

I don't go anymore....it is too painful to watch sober......and I don't drinck beer.
Bagwell juiced? Hell yes. He is selfish,stupid,and over paid Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Michael Brown's ex is helping him spend all that money.